New Story: "How to Raise an Assassin"

If you've liked "The Forgotten Angel" check out the new YA Thriller I wrote: "How to Raise an Assassin."

Description:

Zay hates her life as an assassin. She'd give it up and run away if she could, but since her family are very skilled at tracking down and killing people, it's probably best she stays. She only has six more years before she turns eighteen and can abandon this life for good.

There isn't much to love about being a part of the Reaper Core after all. Sure they were the extremely rich leaders of the infamous Reaper gang that services wealthy neighborhoods in Chicago; but that wealth came with the hard work of murdering for a paycheck.

Then there's the whole drama with the Locusts, the sworn enemy of the Reapers who command the poorer areas in southern Chicago. Zay's dad wants them eliminated for good. Zay couldn't care less. Either way she'd still have to go to school the next day and face the isolation that being affiliated with a gang entails.

That is, until she meets Ash, a friend who makes life just a bit more normal. But even that doesn't last long. Thanks to him, she now finds herself forced to join the Locusts when she doesn't even want to be a part of the Reapers. Caught between two evils, Zay has to make a choice: to choose the lesser of the two evils...

Or to carve a third option.

The entire novel is completed and ready to be read on Wattpad

The entire novel is completed and ready to be read on Wattpad. Check out my profile and start reading today!