Two

Being a book worm was good for two things in Levy's case. She knew exactly when Gajeel's 'mating' season would start. And she understood the signs of being his mate. The first and biggest sign was the constant horniness when around him.

"What's up Shrimp?" Gajeel asked her from beside her in bed. The guild had thought the two were on a mission in Crocus, one where exceeds were forbidden to join. However the case had truly been Gajeel's mating season.

"Do you think Lu will understand what's happening with her when Natsu starts his season?" Gajeel looks at her and tries not to get distracted by the body and the thin sheet between him and her tasteful skin.

"Hm, no. Bunny-girl is no where near as smart as you" Levy gasped.

"We need to warn her then!" She quickly got out of bed, the sheet still wrapped around her. This however did not stop Gajeel from getting hard.

"Gods sake Shrimp!" He frowned down at his member as she giggles.

Levy looks around her suitcase and finally picks up her book. "I should probably warn the master too. We were lucky enough to get out of town before you properly started- but I don't think those two will have such luck"

Gajeel understood her. During the season the girl will be extremely horny and so she will look to anyone for her pleasure, although nothing can satisfy her like her mate. However any man she goes near are in great danger as the slayer becomes extremely possessive and harmful to others.

"Make sure you tell them the three stages" he says while getting up himself and standing behind her, wrapping his arms around her petite waist. He pressed himself into her and heard her gasp.

"Gajeel!" She warned him. He just chuckled.

Stage one) The mate's horniness. Their body is preparing them for the future mating sessions. This entails that they are constantly to be either to hot or cold and will be wanting attention of anyone they can attract.

Stage two) Slayers changes. They will become overly protective over their mate and will attempt to harm anyone they gets close too or who tries to either take them away or harm them. The slayer will also have a slight change in personality, becoming more confident and wanting. Some cases have lead to the harm of their mate due to their reckless behaviour around them. Physical changes can occur too, dragon traits appearing when the slayer senses danger or lust around their mate.

Stage three) Mating. The slayer will mark their mate and then complete the mating as any other being would. There will be a high chance of pregnancy however this can be avoided by simple protection.

"Man, poor salamander is probably too oblivious to even get to stage three" Gajeel cackled.

"I don't know. Natsu seems innocent, but there's something about him...." Levy trails off. Gajeel growls. "Don't worry" She giggles, "I only have eyes for you" she kisses his jaw.

"Good" Gajeel grins and then picks Levy up and throws her onto the bed. "Now, I think I need help with this" They both look down and Levy turns bright red.

"H-hai"

"Lucy" Natsu gulps as she continues to avoid his gaze. "Please put some clothes on" He growls as his nose overflows with the haunting smell of vanilla, strawberries and... lust.

"Get out then!" She throws her pillow at him. "PERVERT!" She yells. Natsu sighed, at least she was back to normal. He did as she asked and waited for her to get ready.

The shower had started and Natsu knew she was in. He went back to her room and lay down on the bed, bored. Then he smelt it again. Although it seemed to be very close to him. He started to stiff around and his eyes landed on the small underwear Lucy had previously been wearing.

He felt himself get excited and went over to pick them up. Why did they smell so good? He brought them closer and savoured the sweet scent. He looked down and saw his member hard again. "Shit" He cursed and quickly threw the underwear away.

What is going on with him lately. He heard the shower turn off and felt something overwhelming and slightly scary inside him. He quickly ran to the window and as the door began to open she threw himself out the window and ran home.

"Natsu?" Lucy called out. Silence. Hm, must've gone to the guild she thought.

She put on her outfit and went to the guild. When she got there she looked around for the salmon-haired slayer. She couldn't find him so she went to the bar and sat down in front of Mira.

"Lushie!" Happy cheered and hugged her chest. "Save me from Carla!" A tick mark formed on her head.

"Save yourself!" She huffed and pried Happy off her. Just then Carla came into sight, cheeks flushed red. "Oh no Happy, what did you do?" she giggled.

"I kissed her!" Happy cried as Lucy laughed harder. Silly cat.

Then he started to fly off, Carla hot on his trail. "Good afternoon Lucy" Erza greeted as she sat besides her.

"Hi Erza" She smiled.

"I have found a mission for the team to do, have you seen Natsu?"

"I thought he was already at the guild" Lucy frowned.

"Hmm, I'll go inform Gray, would you go to Natsu's house and tell him?" Lucy agreed and headed out the guild. Strangely she felt no embarrassment from what Natsu saw this morning- or at least not until she saw him again.

"O-oh, hello Natsu"