The Train

Christmas break crept by slowly and I basked in every moment of it. I received owls from Harry often, he had spent the winter break with the weasleys and wrote about Ginny a lot. I was happy for them, I couldn't give Harry the feelings that he wanted, we would still remain great friends although I'm not sure how Ginny would feel about that. I cringed at the thought.
I hadn't received anything from Draco, I was disappointed but not surprised. I thought about him often but Daisy chastised me in all of her letters for wasting my energy on him.
My stomach knotted at the thought of going back to school and seeing him.
On the train back to hogwarts, I couldn't find Daisy so sat with a group of people that I was unfamiliar with. I couldn't deal with the awkwardness of sitting amongst Harry and Ginny now.
I buried myself in a book for the journey, happy that no one was trying to involve me in conversation. I got up after sometime and went to find the bathroom to get changed into my robes. There was a knock on the door whilst I was slipping my trousers off.
"There's someone in here!" I shouted back but the knocking continued, I went to crack the door open slightly to show my annoyance. I barely opened it before Draco barged in.
He grabbed the back of head and kissed me whilst he locked the door behind him. I wanted to protest but I caved and kissed him back. He scooped me up with no effort and placed me on the edge of the basin cabinet, rushing to undo his trousers and pulling my underwear to one side. But then he stopped to look at me, stroking my cheek whilst keeping eye contact. He was being gentle this time, slowly he entered me and my head dropped back in pleasure, he continued to slowly thrust in and out of me. I bought my face down again to meet his, he was already watching me.
"I missed you." He whispered, gently putting his lips to mine. I moaned into his mouth on my release and I felt him smirk, he released himself and placed his hand on the mirror behind my head.
He pulled away from our kissed and whispered "mine" into my ear, he knew I was, I didn't have to tell him. 
"I thought about you all break.. I thought about this." He said as he pulled his trousers back up and kissed me goodbye gently, then he was gone. Was this payback for when I left him in the classroom alone? I wasn't sure but I quickly put my robes on and headed back to my compartment.
I thought about him for the rest of the journey, not even attempting to continue my book.