Battle of the Authors

Start from the beginning

Alex made his first move in the right once more. He clench his fist, which held the Power Stone, and punched the Anti-Author with all his empowered might.

The Anti-Author glowed purple, as it is truck by the Power Stone. When it hit something, it produced an explosion that caused more damage.

The Anti-Author got back up, and when that happened, James attempted to use the Soul Stone to duck his soul out. But the Anti-Author simply moved out of the way, and punched James hard to send him flying back.

But Halo than took the turn, and warped reality in the ground, making a giant hand that made a fist, and it is ready to smash down in top of the Anti-Author itself. She brought her fist down, and the fist attempted to hurt the Anti-Author's body. Unfortunately...all it did was severely annoy him, and raised himself off of the ground again. Halo than made a shield, and the Anti-Author attempted to strike her. But Halo than used the Reality Stone once more, turning the large rocks into large Rhinos.

They charged at the Anti-Author, and he was ran over by the rhino stampede. This was actually able to damage the Anti-Author immensely. Unfortunately for Halo, however, he began to regenerate. But Alex, who saw what was about to happen, reacted the quickest, and punched the entity with the Power Stone-infused Punch. But the entity suddenly sunk down, and was out of sight. As Alex tried to found out where he is, suddenly, his shadow moved, and went out of the ground. Thankfully, Alex reacted. Not thankfully, his fist was caught, and he was thrown to the others. Alex stood up, as he, James, and Halo are ready to take on the Anti-Author, in order to stop whatever his mission is.

SCP-5500-Ω-41204 hid behind one of the buildings, trying to make sure that none of the rocky debris hit him in the head fatally, because the rocks are now as fast as bullets, which makes things worse, as they are legitimately golfball size.

As much as he hates to admit it, SCP-5500-Ω-41204 was very terrified. He has no idea what to do in this situation, and even though he has influence in his story, in the real world, he's human. So how can you stand up against a being that had powers, while he doesn't?

As SCP-5500-Ω-41204 held the mysterious book in his hands, a voice spoke out to him.

"You cannot always sit there and be afraid."

5500-Ω-41204 than looked up, as he heard a voice. Where did that voice even come from? SCP-5500-Ω-41204 turned around, and saw a person walking up to him. It was a man of impossible beauty, with platinum hair and brown eyes, and his face looked absolutely perfect. It made even the most handsome guys on earth look like little trolls. But for an unknown reason, the being before him has blue pupils, and for an unknown reason, he feels so, comfortable, despite the battle that is happening. The figure than continue to speak out.

"You cannot always be frightened by what is going on around you. Even with fear, you can be a powerful ally to the people that you have guided."

SCP-5500-Ω-41204 than looked confused as to how this guy knows his name.

"Who...who are you?"

SCP-5500-Ω-41204 spoke out. The man stopped waking, and spoke out.

"You already know...Adam. But if you can't already tell what I am underneath this..."

His eyes than began to shine, as bright light began to show all around him. It is much brighter than the sun, and yet, it is harmless to look at. He than summoned flames of various colors on his hand, and his whole body's glowing.