Run away Husband

Fandom- Origins of Olympus season 2

Ship- River x Elio

Warnings- saddness, angry River boi & references to suicide-
______________________________________

The light shined in from the window from the new summer's day, a quiet day, peaceful as if someone took all the worries of the previous days and threw them away.

For today is not a normal day, Today is a wedding day for our soon to be two newlyweds River and Elio.

River at the moment was holding most of his excitement as he rushed down stairs to the open foyer as the blinding light glistened in dancing as River ran past.

River was looking for his fiancee but soon to be husband, for whatever reason Elio wasn't in bed ready to hug River and celebrate that morning as their last day before stepping into a new life as a married couple.

"Elio!" River shouted but not to loud as I was now stood in the last room of the empty house, worry was growing in River.

He didn't want to think of the possibility of Elio getting cold feet and running away but it was really seeming like that...

Tear started to build up in the corner of his eyes as he turned to go look around the house again think to himself-

'Maybe I missed his, In one of the other rooms'

River quickly came to a stop seeing his father stood there with a sour face.

"H-Hello... Father" River said trying to hold those tears in as long as he could, he heard his father sigh as he walked toward River putting hand on his shoulders.

"I knew that man wasn't good for you.." His father said pulling River into a hug as River felt the tears coming down the a dam in the river had just broke.

River could help but fell his father did something for this to happen, His father hated Elio you could tell even if you weren't in the room with them.

"Wh-what did you do?!" River shouted pushing his father away from him, his father put on a not convincing puzzled look.

"I-i Know you did something!!!-" "Do not raise your voice at me!!" His Father yelled in responses

This turned into an all out shouting war between the two, Thing where said that could be taken back.

River's Father then came out with the words River already knew where true, "Fine! I sent that man away!! He was getting in the way of your destiny-"

"Destiny?!?! That man was apart of the Destiny!!! He is the only man I have ever loved and you just sent him away?!?!" River's rage was growing by the minute.

River full of rage went into his dragon form, as soon as his did that he shot his face with a powerful water spear spell that killed the man in one blow.
_________________

Years later-

River was sat on the edgy of a cliff, "Maybe... this would be better..." River said to himself.

"I just broke the bond I took months trying to make, I've harassed countless camp members because of jealousy...... and I lost my husband-"

"Lost huh? I think I'm pretty found!"

River turn around quickly as his eyes widened-

"Elio..?"
______________________________________

Hello everyone!
I know it's been a while!
I've been kinda mixed up with School and other things but-
I'm gonna start trying to bring out 1 or 2 of these a week
for your fewing needs!

Anyways-
Also if you request something
Do keep in mind I have a life outside of writing.
I really do put my heart a soul into these and would like them to be the best I can make for you all!

Anyway-
Word count - 635
That's all for now everyone!
Have an amazing day!
Peace! ✌