Cold (part 2)

Fandom- Fairy tale origins

Ship- David x Mario

Warning- Gay & Blushie Mario
______________________________________

It was nearing to Christmas and little did the others know thats around tbe time the dragon slayer's would be waking up, and that what happened to Mario he would up at least 4 days till Christmas day.

Mario sat up in what seemed to be David's bed he was there for the reasons of David watching over him while in hibernate, don't get him wrong Mario appreciated David doing that but the werid part was him cuddlimg with him.

But he wasn't apposed to it he actually liked David as more then just a friend but he wasn't going to tell him, Mario stood up slowly due to him being there for almost a whole month his leg would not be working right away.

Mario slowly walked out of David room down his stairs slowly holding onto the wall he honest was expecting Boat to be on the couch reading but he wasn't, Mario got to the door way and it seemed that his legs where work okay now.

So Mario walked down the path down the the guild hall before he walked in he saw David in there without a shirt.

'typical'

Mario walked in quietly only to immediately get noticed by Kit "MARIO!!!!!!" Kit quickly ran toward him hugging him tightly, "Hi Kit" Mario said qith a small smile patting her head.

Ritchie and Barndon had looked at Mario with relief they where happy he was okay and it seemed Inmo, Boat and Bjorn where out doing something, Mario looked at David giving him I know what you did face.

When Mario did that you could see David stiffen up and his face changed from a happy that Mario was back to oh no Mario is back, Mario wakked up to David and grabbed his ear and dragging him out leaving the others in confusion.

Outside beside the guild hall thats when Mario let go of David's ear "Oooow what was that for?!?!" David asked rubbing his hurt ear, "Do you like me?" Mario bluntly asked David stiffened up again.

"Wh-what?!?! No!! No! No!" David said getting back into his smug attitude again Mario grabbed him by his shirtand pulled him down, "Do. You. Like. Me?!?!" Mario said with a small growl "don't lie to me I know you kisses me!" Mario said leaving David in a blank state.

Mario quickly let go of David turning his head away "or where you just trying to play with my feelings....." "wh-what?!?! No! Mario I do like you!!!" David yelled and the dragon slayer.

Mario looked up and him with a confused face on "are you sure..?" Mario asked David looked at Mario in the eyes grabbing his chin lifting his head up placing a soft kiss on his lips, Mario kissed back softly against him.

David wrapped his arms around Mario's waist still kissing him as Mario wrapped his arms around David's Neck, soon the two pulled away looking into eachothers eye both their faces growing redder by the second.

Mario hid his face into David's chest nuzzling him a bit David placed his head on top of Mario's, "I love ya rocky boy" David said with a smirk on "I love you too snowflake" Mario said back to him.

"Awwwwww"

The two looked back seeing Kit, Ritchie and Brandon watching them Mario turned extremely red as he covered his face with his hands, David looked back at Mario with a smile all he could think was.

'He's so cute'
______________________________________

That it for now everyone!
Hope you Enjoyed it!!!
Have a lovely day everyone!
Word count 617
Layla Out!