The hiden bite (Part 2)

Fandom- Highschool of the dead

Ships- Michael x Ritchie and Slightly Brandon x David

Warnings- David being David
______________________________________

Ritchie had barely gotten any sleep he wanted to stay up to watch Micheal and make sure he was okay but that may have been a bad idea, Brandon and David where both shooting worried looked at Micheal and Ritchie from the bags under his eyes and how pale Micheal was.

"Hey are you two feeling alright?" David asked making the group stop Micheal just nodded "Y-yeah" Ritchie said looking down a bit, "we can stop for a bit if you want" Brandon said carefully Brandon may have not seemed to care about them but deep down he did.

"Yeah That seems like a good Idea" Micheal said softly putting his hand on Ritchie's back "Yeah Cause if he passes out I'm not carrying him" David said very sassy like as he looked up like one of those untitled teens, "Okay lets go find a save place th-" Micheal was cut off by four men grabbing him and the others the men all looked about 30ish
___________

The four teens where dragged to a place and put into a white room all of them where shacken up and Ritchie was trying to not have a panic attack but it wasn't working, Micheal ran to Ritchie and hugged him tightly rubbing Ritchie's back.

David was cussing himself out for letting this happen, "Okay so whats the plan" Brandon asked he had a small voice crack so he was confirmed to be scared as well.

"I don't think there could be a plan... we're stuck till these boomers deside what to do with us...." David said he had anger boiling in his skin as he leaned against the wall, Ritchie was still shaking and crying he looked up scared out of his mind "Wh-what if they kill u-us?!?!"

"They aren't going to kill us Ritchie!" Micheal said worry sparking in his voice he pulled Ritchie into a tight hug, You need to calm down Ritchie..... We're going to be okay..." "H-how can you be sure?!" Ritchie slightly yelled he was more then scared and more then freaked out.

Micheal stared into Ritchie's eyes remorse hinting in his eyes toward the younger, he hugged Ritchie to his chest petting his head as he sobbed harder.

David stared at the two as he sighed he then looked over and Brandon as the two met eyes, "What do you think about this? You've been quite... you okay?" David asked Brandon calmly.

"I'm not sure...my head has been spinning the whole time we've been here" Brandon said David had to admit he liked Brandon's voice his accent was the thickest out of His own and Ritchie's....

It was adorable

David quickly shook his head to get that Idea out of his head he felt a head being softly placed on his lap, He looked down to see Brandon laying on him "You tired or something?" David asked placing his hand on Brandon's forehead mobing his hair out of his face.

"Yeah.... can I just lay here.... on you...." Brandon asked softly his voice tinted with tiredness, David nodded at the other and started to pet him.

'Now we wait'
______________________________________

I really hope y'all enjoyed this Oneshot!!!
Sorry I've been slacking on writing!
School has been rude to me!! ;^;
Word count 583
I'll trying and keep up with all this stuff!
Love y'all
Layla Out!!!