Tears of a Phoenix

Fandom- Immortals

Ships- none

Warnings- wounds and Austin being a mad pup
______________________________________

It had been a month or two since Ritchie was kidnapped by the humans, the knowledge that he was a Phoenix spread around his town.

That was bad..

Ritchie didn't even know how he had hid thd secret so well, even though he had no clue how he was caught that wasn't important now.

He was caught and he had suffered threw countless methods of torture, the reason to why is so the humans could collect his tears.

His tears and other phoenix's where used for healing potions in the old days, and now even with modern meditation the healing potions for phoenix's tears worked faster.

Ritchie knew that his faith would be bad from where he was, he knew that these humans would keep him there until he died.

His arms where chained above his head in a very uncomfortable way, he had a black eye burn marks all over his body along with cut and bruises.

At this point he stopped fighting, he knew no one would save him not to wolves not the vampires no human would let him free.
____________________

It was around midnight Ritchie was struggling to fall asleep with all the yelling and partying for the humans, they have been getting alot of money from the healing potions people must no know how their making them.

Suddenly the yelling stopped..

Ritchie looked up to the door the lights where on and music was still playing, what was going on out there?

They the door fell in and Ritchie then saw the wolf Austin and the Vampire Micheal.

"Holy shit!" Ausfin yelled running over to the chained up phoenix  Micheal close behind, Austin grabbed onto the chains braking them off the other.

Micheal then picked up Ritchie carefully being mindful of the open cuts and Bruises, "these humans are discussing.." Micheal snarled angrily seeing what they did to him.

"Now I'm glad we killed them!" Was the last thing Ritchie heard before passing out from pain and the blood lose.
__________

Micheal and Austin where slowly walking back to the vampires area, "He's still breathing right?" Austin asked worryingly looking at Ritchie.

"Yes Austin" Micheal said simply looking down at Ritchie he wasn't going to lie he was worried about his too.

"I can't believe we just noticed that he was missing" Austin said growling loudly "Austin calm down.." "how can I?!?!?" Ritchie started to wake up from Austin's yelling and the moving.

Micheal looked down at Ritchie then seeing his eyes open "M-micheal?" Ritchie questionly said softly there was some pain in his voice.

"Save your strength to stay awake we're almost there" Micheal said softly to him as he started walking again Austin following beside him.
_____________

Micheal slowly walked into his home still holding Ritchie as Austin slipped inside and running off to find bandages.

Ritchie was taken to a couch then being layed down there by Michael, "stay with me.." Micheal softly said placing his hand on Ritchie's cheek.

Austin came back with bandages throwing them over to Micheal who caught them, Austin then walked over to them helping Micheal take off Ritchie's jacket so he vould bandage his arms.
____________

After thay day Micheal hadn't let Ritchie leave his home really making him move in.

Ritchie seemed okay with it though, Austin had went into town earlier and brought Franklin back with him.

Ritchie honestly felt safe with Micheal and Austin around him and now he had Franklin there with him and that make in better!

It was great being with the wolf and vampire and even seeing the two get along made Ritchie smile.

Let's hope it stays like that..
______________________________________

I really enjoyed writing this!
Word count 638
Hope you Enjoyed
Have a great day!
Peace! ✌