Explosion of a day

Fandom- 100 baby daycare

Ship- none

Warning- Hurt baby!!
______________________________________

It was a relatively normal day at Daycare, Shadow ogling over Bells, Ritchie drinking random kids blood, Austin trying to control the crazy hurd of chidren and Bri watching Austing fail at his job.

And Micheal was upstairs exper-

BOOM!!!!

The loud noise shook the building that was the least concerning, As soon as that noise rang Austin leep to his feet and ran to the elevator the almost breaking the botton to the floor of Micheal's lab.

"MICHEAL!!!!!" Austin screamed at the top of his lungs as he ran stairght into Micheal's lab without a second thought, Bri was watching worried from the bottom floor as Bells and Ritchie went to make sure the others where okay.

When Austin ran in his eyes landed on a shaking figure Austin's eyes softened as he ran to the small boy he was happy he wasn't hurt badly, Micheal was lucky enough to merely miss the blast him ducking behind the table only geting his tools knocked on him.

Austin then carefully picked up Micheal "Micheal look at me please" Austin said softly but even Micjeal could tell Austin was worried, Micheal responded by looking at Austin and saying with a shakey voice.

"I-I'm sorry.."

Austin had Micheal looking at him with eyes full of tears, Austin softly hugged the boy "I'm just gald your okay Micheal..." as those words slipped out of Austin's lips Micheal broke out into tears.

When Austin got Micheal down stairs Bri bolted over her shaking from him own worry and he took Micheal from Austin and hugged him tightly but not that tight.

"Don't you ever do that again!!" Bri said slightly loud as she teared up as she kissed Micheal's face like a worried mother.

Ritchie ran over Climbing up Bri's back to her shoulder angrily poking Micheal's cheek his as was mixed with that Anger but a hint of worry was there.
________

After the time of Bri Bandaging Micheal's head and his right arm, Also Micheal was grounded from experiments from a while.

But now Micheal was laying down cuddling Into Austin's chest, It was peacefully all the kids being quiet so Micheal could rest.

Austin was softly petting Micheal's head in a way to keep him calm "Bri called your Dad and told him what happen" Austin said keeping his voice soft and low to make sure Micheal stayed calm.

"..is he mad..?" Micheal keep his head the way it was to not look at Austin.

"No.. he is just glad your okay" Austin said that was a tiny smile poking on his face, That made Micheal happy but at the moment the boy was more leaning to falling asleep and that what he did.

Austin looked down at the now sleeping Micheal with a smile on.

"Sleep well kid"
______________________________________
Yes!!
It's me!
I'm back!!!
Word count 492
Hope y'all Enjoyed!
Peace ✌