Chapter - 19 "I don't wanna make love to you..."

Start from the beginning

Her eyes are shining with her intellect and determination. This is the shine of her truth...which will be defeated by my lies.

"And if you stay here for a few moments more, I will cross my line once again."

I say with a grave tone while pulling her tiny frame more into my chest. Now our breaths are colliding with each other, making us feel its passion.

"I have never drawn a line to restrain you coming close to me."

Her intense words were the last obstacle to my hesitance. My resentful mind overpowers my placable heart. I capture her soft lips into my rough wild ones and push her backwards with my whole body so that we can reach the bed. My whole body is burning. No...not because of desire. Because of abhorrence and vengeance. Today I won't make love to her. Today I am gonna fuck her. Just the way her brother fucked my sister and trashed her like a tissue. Nandini moans under my savage kiss. She may feel pain as her eyes are closed tightly and she fists my vest to control my intensity. However, I don't pay any heed to her discomfort. Till now we touch the edge of the bed and I abruptly push her on it. She plummets on the bed. She is panting, still closing her eyes. Her lips are already swollen due to my aggressive attack. Within no second I pull out my vest and spring on her body like a famished lion. My restless hands tear apart her top in the blink of an eye. Nandini widens her eyes in surprise while tries to cover her only bra clad breasts. My sudden vehemence is the reason for her disarray. I clutch her both hands and pin them over her head. Simultaneously I bite the soft skin of her chest valley.

"Manik..."

She hisses in ache which ignites my wildness. I take one of her bra straps between my teeth and forcefully pull to tear it like a paper. I do the same with the other strap. Now her ample mounds are quite visible. She wriggles under my body and I proceed to my next step. I keep on grabbing her hands with my left hand as my large palm is enough for her slender wrists and fist the torn piece of her bra with my other hand. At the drop of a hat, the last piece of cloth on her upper body comes in my hand and I throw it to the floor. Now we both are panting like two struggling wild beasts. Her beautiful bosoms are falling and rising with her erratic breath. I attack them.

"Manik....it hurts."

She pants out when I sink my teeth on her areola. But it pours in my deaf ears. I claw her other asset and mercilessly squeeze it till my fingers get imprinted on its fair skin. She yells in pain and I remove my mouth from her nipple to seal her lips. I am continuously scratching, kneading and pinching her both assets but her all moan and hissing are under my tight smooch. I crawl down my hand towards the waistband of her palazzo. I tuck my two fingers inside it and slip it down in on go. Now she is only in her black panty. At a time I open my jeans zip and uncover my lower portion after a brief struggle. I am still wearing my boxers. At this moment, I free her hands and she tries to push me but I grab her shoulder and flip her. Now she is under me lying on her stomach. Her silky smooth back is facing me. I start peppering kisses on her bareback. Her jet black hair is enveloping her beautiful nape and shoulder. I uncover them and start my sweet torture there. With my every love bite and kiss, her body is shivering like a dry leaf. I crawl down skimming on the cavity of her backbone and stop on the elastic of her panty. I inhale her feminine fragrance and bite her one of the butt cheeks. She arches her back in pleasure and pain. Next moment, I naked the lower portion of our body. Her unadorned beautiful body is now in front of me with its full glory. My member is rock hard, ready to invade and explore her womanhood. I again lie on her body putting my whole weight on it. Her smooth skin is rubbing to mine. The sensation is making me crazy. I locate her entrance from her behind and without any hesitance, gentleness and mercy thrust myself into her. She yells in pain.

"Ahhhhh....Ammma...."

Her calling to her Amma brings a sarcastic smile on my lips. I press my lips on her ear and say in a raspy voice,

"Today no one can save you from this beast. Not even your Amma..."

I myself sound like a rapist in my ear but some extent, it is true. Today I am fucking her like a rapist. There is no love in it.

"I don't love you, Nandini... I am just using your body to calm down my wrath."

I utter in mind and continuously slamming her inner wall with violent strokes. Her face is placed sideward on the bed. Her eyes are closed, jaws are gritted. Some tresses are covering her face. Still, her pain and pleasure are palpable on her face. With every jolt of mine, she is biting her lower lip to control her pain. After taking the pleasure in this position around 10-15 minutes, I again flip her and again ram my shaft ruthlessly in her. She gasps. Her eyes are red. They are asking something to me. I shift my eyes from her innocent face. Those eyes can't make me weak. I sink my face on the crook of her neck, pin her hands on either side of her body and furiously thrusting me inside her. In between, I don't forget to give her sharp and deep love bites on her neck, breast and shoulder. After 30 minutes of relentless stabbing in her vagina, I explode inside her. My body is convulsing like an earthquake after the volcanic eruption. I collapse on her loose body. I am panting like a horse after winning a race. Suddenly I feel a soft touch in my hair. She gently runs her fingers through them. It is so relaxing.

"You got what you wanted?"

Her words make my eyes open with a jerk. Can she read my mind? I lift my face from her chest and meet her eyes. They have some mixed emotion. Unlike our first consummation. That time they were pleased and content. But now they are apathetic. I frown and she reads the query in my eyes.

"You wanted your answer if there is any line that exists between us. I think you got your answer."

She utters softly. All of a sudden, a thought peeps in my mind.

"You didn't climax. Didn't you enjoy it?"

I ask with an ardent tone because I realise in these 30 minutes, she hasn't had a single orgasm.

"Yes, I didn't feel it today, because you didn't make love to me today."

Her sharp words jab my heart.

Author's note: The lines in Italic and bold is the thought of the character.