My Little Caramel

Start from the beginning

I blankly stared at her with a straight face but that was impossible because I began blushing again. "Where's your mother? You need a ass whooping, talking like you're grown," I say and then she looked at me with a surprised look.

"I'm talking like I'm grown?! What about you?" She asked.

"I'm just having a friendly conversation with you, you're the one being flirty," I said innocently.

"Girl don't try to act all innocent now."

"I am innocent. I don't know about you but I know Onika Maraj is innocent and is a child of god."

She looked at me and let out a hard eye roll. I couldn't hold in my laugh as she kept looking at me. "You must really think you're slick. You thought I didn't caught on the "daddy" line you made when I first sat next to you," She says and now I was giggling a little too hard.

"No but really, you do smell like a dad. Why are you even wearing cologne?" I questioned and she gave me a perplexed look.

"Because I can..."

"Ok smart ass. I'm guessing you're about 18? 19?" I say.

"Do I look that old?" She calmly questioned as she began biting at her nails. My face turned into confusion as well and my head slightly tilted. She can't be 16 like me. She's as tall as a tower and mature as hell.

"I'm 16 too, beautiful," She says and goosebumps appeared on my skin.  I've barely been called beautiful or pretty by anyone except from family. It was nice being called beautiful by somebody who was flawless herself.

"Oh wow, you don't look 16 at all. You're very mature looking, you look like you could even be 20 years old," I said and I saw a small smile appear on her face.

"I get that a lot," She muttered as she picked at her nails. Silence over took us for the next few seconds. Comfortable silence. It was like we were just enjoying each other's company and silence, there didn't even need to be anymore talking.

But I want to talk to her. I love the way how she talks and makes me giggle. God, I don't remember having a crush on anybody in so long, it feels good to like somebody again. She peeked at me and then again, that small pretty smile of hers appeared on her lips. I mentally sighed because she has me blushing real hard.

"I love your hair, it kind of reminds me of a lion," I say and she blushed. Her face was getting a little red and she was trying so hard to hide her smile.

"Thanks Nika," She says, already giving me a nickname. "I love yours too, it's pretty."

I shrugged. "Mine is just a boring black color, there's nothing special about it," I say throwing my hair long, black hair back as if I was disgusted by it.

A soft chuckle left her lips before shrugging. "It's still pretty to me. It's perfect," She says before running her long fingers through my soft jet black hair. The feeling of her fingers on my scalp almost made me faint.

I looked away smiling very hard which made her smile as well. I wonder if she was crushing on me as well. Pushing me out of my thoughts, I felt her fingers softly touch the skin on my face before trailing over to my arm. If she doesn't stop this touching shit right now, I'll end up jumping on her and probably give her the nastiest kiss I've ever gave anybody.

"Soft skin," She says mostly to herself as she placed her fingers back on herself.

"Thanks," I blurted out. She then looked at me. Stared at me. I stared back at her because why the fuck not and now we just felt like we were lost in each others eyes. I wonder what she was thinking, what was going through her mind. She was definitely admiring me. Her pink tongue glide across her bottom lip as she continued to look at me as if I were a golden trophy.