My Little Caramel

Start bij het begin

Her lips turned into a sexy smirk before looking at me. We stared, with smiles on our faces. "I am a daddy," Was all she said and then I felt a wave of my juices gush out on my panties.

"Are you?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"Of course. I could be your daddy if you keep looking at me like that," Her bold ass said. See, I like her already. She's so bold but yet nonchalant.

"Girl relax, we don't even know each other, at least take me out on a date first," I say rolling my eyes as her deep laugh escaped her lips. God, is every single little thing about her sexy? Jesus Christ, even her laugh was attractive.

"I'm already liking you. You got that feisty attitude that I'm looking for," She says making me blush but also roll my eyes even harder. She was loving it. She was loving every single thing about me too.

"I'm already hating you," I say but she knew I was joking. Instead another laugh left her lips.

"You're very pretty by the way, what's your name?" She asked, getting a little more comfortable.

"My names Onika," I said. Suddenly I was feeling shy. My shyness came out of nowhere and overtook my body. I couldn't look at her anymore and I felt myself get even more nervous. How is this happening so quickly out of nowhere?

"Onika," My uncommon name rolled out of her tongue. I think yall already know what I'm about to say. Yup, she sounded sexy as fuck saying my name. I wonder how she would sound like while moaning my name. Woah. I think I'm moving a little too fast. I should calm down.

"You make my name sound so pretty," I giggled. She looked at me with that same soft smirk.

"It is pretty, it's very unique too," She complimented and I felt my heart go warm.

"Aww thanks, what's your name?"

"Beyonce," She answered.

"Woah, your name is even prettier than mines. That's a beautiful name," I complimented. I was serious. I loved her name, it was extremely different.

I saw her blushing and she looked so freaking cute. "You think so?" She asked.

"Of course, Beyonce," I said adding a little spark of seduction in my voice. Again, I knew what the fuck I was doing. I'm so damn slick.

"Damn," She muttered out as she played with her long fingers. I already knew what was going through her beautiful mind. I could tell she was getting turned on by the way how her name sexily rolled out of my tongue. She was biting her lip but then quickly stopped.

"My middle name is Tanya, what's yours?"

"Giselle," She answered again.

"Woah, that's even prettier," I complimented and now she was giggling. Wow, am I making this hardcore, tomboy female blush? I got it like that? I need to give myself a pat on the shoulder.

"No mamas, your name is way prettier," She says.

"No yours is," I say and now we were both just giggling together

"Well, how old are you?" She asked.

"16," I answered and I saw her face slightly scrunch up.

"You're a little ass 16 year old. You look like you could be 12," She says.

"Yea I get that a lot," I muttered as I let out a eyeroll.

"It's ok, at least you're funsized. Easy to pick you up at anything we're doing," She says and then she did a quick wink. Oh, she's slick too. We can both play that game.