I think they have lost it, but whatever, I eat McDonalds

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure you guys aren't pranking me?" I ask, partly hoping yes.

"Does it feel like one?" he pinches me.

"hey!" I protest and pinch him back.

He smiles  "You haven't gotten a proper tour of the camp, have you?"

"No"

"Wanna have one?" he asks.

"As long as you fight me with a longsword" I tease "in front of the whole camp".

"What!" he actually protests. He has always been horrible with swords, whenever he used one he would always end up cutting himself with it. But he is good with daggers.

"Then, I guess I will go to the beach" I smirk.

"Fine!" he grumbles "Please be lenient".

"Only if you admit blue food is the best". I am loving this.

He hesitates but says "Blue food is the best".

"Let's go" I say. He agrees and takes me to the sword fightinh arena, then the workshops and eventually the whole camp. Then we go to the forest and I climb a tree, gesturing him to come along. I sit on the highest branch and curse at him unitl he climbs and sits beside me. I was literally shivering from the cold, 'Gods, I should have taken a jacket'. Then I feel warm as Percy wraps something around me- his jacket. 

"You are shivering" he says before I could protest. I decide against it and wear the jacket properly. Then we sit there in silence for an hour, watching the sun raise from the horizon and enoying the silent company. "I think we should" but before I could complete my sentence Percy falls from the branch making a lound thud when he hits the ground. I chuckle as I hop down gracefully and help him up "Idiot"

"Let's get back" he groans as he gets up.

I nod and we race to cabin 3, which I obviously won.

"You got me Ace" he pants as he joins me near cabin 3.

"I always do"

My stomach growls and I say "I am hungry"

He smiles "As usual" he jumps (Don't ask me why) "Let's go get some food".

"Did someone say food". I turn around and see two boys from McDonalds.

"Uncle Nico" I tease as we all laugh.

"Don't call me that" Nico says holding hands with the blonde.

"And this is" Percy asks pointing at the blonde.

"I am Will, Will Solace" we shake hands

"Astid Ace" I say gleefully.

"I know" Will chuckles and kisses Nico on the cheek. Nico backed away, enraged and says "Not in front of my niece, Will".

Will poughts and looks at Percy "And you must be?"

"Percy Anderson. Not Jackson. Ander's son and not Jack's son" he smiles.

"Intros aside, what about food Nico?" I ask hungrily.

"Wanna grab some McDonalds?" he asks.

MY stomach answered before I did and I laugh "Let's go"

"What do you want?" Nico asks

"Wait. Aren't we coming" I frown.

"No, you stay in camp. It's really bad outside now that you know you are a demigod. And also, taking a child of Athena wouldn't be cool" 

"Fine" I say "But get me a burger, Large fries along with chocolate milkshake". I eye Percy "Blue, if possible"

"You're impossible" he chuckles "And get me a happy meal".

"Dibs on the toy" I shout. The others eye me like I said something bad.

"What" I protest.

"You're impossible" they all say together.

"Just like Percy" Will adds.

"Well, I am his sista" I smile "Now get me my food".

"BRB" Will says as the couple vanishes into the shadows. 

A/N

Well guys! Sup, I know - the sky and Sky as in Skylar. (Bad pun? Leave it). As this chapter is somewhat related to McDonalds, I shoot you a question: what thing do you like the most in McDonalds? I like the chocolate milkshakes (but why can't they be blue?! Believe me friends, once I really ask them to make it blue and they were like "No blue food here" and I really did get enraged. Anyways, I think there should be a Percy x Blue food fanfic too, I guess I am planning to write that. So for reaching 650 veiws, I have a Solangelo joke for you guys (It's a bit mature tbh):

Random camper: Nico get out of the infirmary.

Nico: I can't

Camper: Fuck you

Nico: On doctors orders

Camper: Fuck your doctor then

Nico: Okay, I will if you insist