Chapter 32

Hiccup's Pov:

The day is finally here. I finally get to marry Astrid Hofferson, I am excited as well as nervous. Here I am standing in our room getting ready while Astrid took Thalia with her to her parents' house. Due to us not allowed to see each other on the big day because they say it is bad luck.

Whoever made that up must have been drinking too much med. It is a silly ritual. "What do you think Bud?" I asked my best pal. "You look the same as you did when you first got married. And my answer then is the same now." Toothless said.

"What answer would that be Bud?"

"That you look good." He told me. "Thanks, Bud. I am starting to get nervous now. We only have another half an hour before I am a married man again." I stated.

"But this time you are marrying the girl that you have been in love with since I met you," Toothless said. "True," I said.

"You will be fine Hiccup. You have already done this once before."

"Yea but it doesn't make it any easier the second time though," I stated as I looked in the mirror that was in front of me. I am wearing a white top with gold bindings and grey-white pants. I have a brown fur cloak connected by shoulder bindings. I also have inferno connected to me as well.

 I also have inferno connected to me as well

"Hiccup" I hear my Dad yell out. "Up here, Dad," I called back.

I hear Dad come up the stair to the bedroom. "It is nearly time Son. Are you ready?" He asked me. "Almost Dad," I answered. "How are you feeling Son?" Dad asked me. "I am alright. A bit nervous but also excited." I stated.

"Don't need to be nervous Son. You already have been married once before." Dad said. "Yea but it isn't any easier though," I said. "True, True," Dad replied.

"Well come on then Son. It is time for you to get married." Dad mentioned as he walked out of the room. I took one look at myself in the mirror then followed my Father with Toothless at my heel.

Astrid's Pov:

"Today is the day Dear. You're finally getting married." Mum said as she was doing my hair. "Thanks, Mum. It is nice to know that you are excited about today." I stated.

"You aren't excited, Honey?" Mum asked me. "No, I am excited about today, but I think I am more nervous than anything," I said.

"Mummy, Mummy." I hear my Daughter calling me as she ran into the room with her Grandmother Val following behind. "Mummy, look at my dress," Thalia said as she twirled in a circle.

"You have a pretty dress Sweetie," I told her. "You look pretty too, Mummy," Thalia said. "Thank you, Sweetie. Let's hope your Father thinks so too."

"Hiccup will think you are beautiful Astrid," Val said to me. Thanks, Val." I answered. "Right your hair is done, Now, it is time to get into your dress," Mum said. My hair was out of its plait and it curled nicely down my back. I also have a flower crown. My dress is pure white with gold bindings.

Once I was dressed, Val then clipped on a pure white fur cloak to my bindings on my shoulders

Once I was dressed, Val then clipped on a pure white fur cloak to my bindings on my shoulders. "Now you look like a bride," Mum said with happy tears in her eyes.

"Mum please don't cry," I said to her. "I am sorry Darling. But I can't help it. My only Daughter and child who looks so beautiful is getting married." Mum said now full-on crying.

"Come on now, Sigrid. It isn't like you to cry." Val said to my Mother. "I know, I know. This is so not like me at all." Mum said. Then she dried her face and pulled herself together.

"Right it is time, let's go and get you married. Come along Thalia." Val said holding her hand out for Thalia to take which she did. Then we all left the house. I followed on behind Mum, Val, and Thalia to the square where the wedding was going to take place.

As we arrived at the square, I noticed that the whole Village was there and some other people that I did not know. Who I am guessing are the Dragon Riders from Dragon's Edge.

Mum dropped me off at the aisle then she went with Val and Thalia to find her seat. I was standing alone for a few minutes until I heard a voice from behind me, "You look, absolute beautiful M'Lady." I turned to see my soon to be husband.

"Thank you, Babe. You don't look too bad yourself." I said. Hiccup then came up beside me and offered me his hand and said, "Shall we M'Lady." I took his hand then we started to walk down the aisle to where Stoick and Gothi stood.

When we got to Stoick and Gothi, everyone had sat a backdown. "Today we gather here together with Vikings and Dragon Riders to celebrate this Marriage between Hiccup Haddock the Third and Astrid Hofferson." Stoick started to say. Then he carried on, "Hiccup, Astrid please face each other and take each other's hands."

Hiccup turned to face me and took a hold of both my hands. "Hiccup. Do you take Astrid as your wife and the Mother of your child? Will you love, honour and cherish her until you die." Stoick asked Hiccup. "I do." Hiccup replied.

"And Astrid do you take Hiccup to be your husband and the Father to your child? Will you love, honour and cherish him until you die." Stoick then asked me. "I do," I answered.

"Gothi if you could please."

Gothi stepped forward and wrapped a gold cloth around our joint hands then she shook her staff over our hands then she stepped back. "I now announced you husband and wife. Hiccup you may kiss the bride." Stoick said but before he could even finish his sentence Hiccup had already kissed me.

Once we had pulled away and faced the crowd that was when everyone stood up and clapped and cheered. Thalia let go of her Grandmother's hand and ran towards us. Hiccup scooped her up into his arms then Hiccup walked me back down the aisle with Thalia in his arms and we headed to the Great Hall with the Village and Riders behind us to celebrate our wedding.

A/N – Sorry guys I could not think of anything us to put in the chapter.