LIFE LESSONS ON EDUCATION

Life Lessons on Education

"In time, we learn that there are so many things in this world that are never truly within our control."

* You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ―C. S. Lewis

Your past work don't really affect your present. It's your current actions and choices that decide what you are, who you are and how you turn out to be. There will be many such deeds that we repent at times and knowing we can't change them makes us miserable. But if we haven't done them, we wouldn't have turned out to be a better person. Always focus to be better now, not how could you have been better yesterday!

* "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
Albert Einstein

Everyone has the fear to fail in anything new they try. So we stop trying. But the truth is, reality is all about your failures and the mistakes you do.

* "The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn …and change.”
Carl Rogers

People often confuse edu with cramming books and getting good grades in school. But the real educated person does none of that. Learning means to know things and change yourself according to the knowledge, for the better good.

* “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”

Studying and getting good grades in school and college is a good ticket for future career opportunities and goals. The ones who prepare for them from the beginning and stay consistent, reach better goals and receive better opportunities from life.

* “Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.”

Ignorance is like sparing the secrets of the world. When we get ourselves educated, we indulge our senses into these secrets and come to the conclusion that due to ignoring the curiosity, we never thought of such amazing things that exist in the world.

* “The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”
Tom Bodett

Life is one of the most important and powerful teachers of life. The experiences create impressions in our mind like no book can. So, learn the game called life! Don't feel defeated after something bad happens or doesn't go well. Rather, ask yourself "What did I learn from this experience?" and remember that forever, because it'll help you later in your life. Expand your mind above the pages of a book and take it to the circles of your experiences.

Regards
TEEN FIX