UNEDUCATED - IGNORANT AND LACK OF UNDERSTANDING

Uneducated -"Those who know the least want to be heard the most. Every uneducated person is a caricature of himself."

1. Quote:

"I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception."

Explanation:

It means that people judge behaviour and thoughts based on their own views, ideas and experience not by the facts. No one is objective when it comes to how they see the world and other people. And that can rub anyone the wrong way. 

2. Quote:

"The man who graduates today and stops learning tomorrow is uneducated the day after."

Explanation:

Information is a source of learning. But unless it is organized, processed, and available to the right people in a format for decision making, it is a burden, not a benefit. A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.

3. Quote:

"I have seen many educated persons splitting garbage over roads and many uneducated persons cleaning it."

Explanation:

The difference between an educated and uneducated person is their thought process, mentality, and behavior. Education is for one's knowledge and wisdom. ... An uneducated person is more open-minded, welcoming attitude towards others. An educated person is self-centered on the other hand.

4. Quote:

"The uneducated person perceives only the individual phenomenon, the partly educated person the rule, and the educated person the exception."

Explanation:

It is always a much easier task to educate uneducated people than to re-educate the mis-educated.

5. Quote:

"The educated differ from the uneducated as much as the living differs from the dead."

Explanation:

it means that the ones that are educated are alive because your knowledge is a weapon that nobody can take from you but when you don't know nothing its like your dead its like your alive but your wasting your time .

6. Quote:

"Ignorance may be bliss but at the end of the day, you're still uneducated."

Explanation:

Ignorance is bliss until it hits you in the face. The real education is the one that will set you free. You can't be a great teacher if you stop being a student. We are all students for life. To stop learning is to stop living. Supposedly we know and don't purposely suppress the truth, our education is neither inefficient nor irresponsible, and there is no rampant ignorance and irreligion, consequently, whoever is intelligent, educated and presumably honest should in all fairness be allowed to publish his arguments against current doctrine. 

7. Quote:

"A characterless educated person is more harmful than an uneducated person."

Explanation:

A person gains knowledge from experience as well. An uneducated person possesses valuable knowledge through their experience. Due to various socio-economic reasons – such as poverty, political instability, cast constraint, some smart person is deprived of receiving a good education. They can be intellectual and smarter than many educated persons in their respective fields. For example, car mechanic has never stepped into a school, even he is mastered as a motor mechanic.

Regards
TEEN FIX