Road trip

*Isabella's pov*

After dinner I went straight to sleep. The next day I didn't see Nathan nor Shane since they got suspended. Me and Luca stopped meeting at the library because we're done with the project and all that's left is to present it after spring break. Ivy and Jade asked me who Nathan was and the only thing I said was that he's my ex. When I told them I guess the guys, Luca,Kai, and Rowan heard. I was fine that they heard but I found it weird that after hearing, Luca stormed out of the cafeteria. At home it was the same old routine. After school I did my homework, ate dinner, worked out, talked with my friends a little bit over text and then bed. I can now say that I've set in. I don't feel as out of place with the guys. I feel like I'm apart of the family. I don't feel like that with Xavier just yet. He still scares the crap out of me. I'm the most closest with Hunter. He's easy going and he understands me. Not that the others don't get me, it's just it's easier to talk to Hunter. Noah has been with Charlotte all the damn time. It's like that's the only person who's here. I mean I'm fine with it, they are in love and about to get married but it's still kinda annoying tho. I don't know why I get kinda hurt when I see them act so lovey dovey. I guess it's cuz I've had a horrible past with boyfriends. I've gotten closer with the twins. They've been picking me up from school sometimes when Hunter's practice is kept longer. Max has been helping me with some of my homework if I need it. Sometimes me and Jax watch movies after dinner. Ryder is kinda the same. He barely talks to me. It's like he hates me and I wish I knew why. The only time he talks to me is if he's making some dumb remark about me being stupid. I try sometimes to has at least a conversation with him but he just reply's with a "shut up, I'm busy" even tho he's literally doing nothing. I've stopped trying to even talk to him anymore.

Me and Hunter just came home from school. Spring break has officially started! I walked into my room and changed my clothes. I walked downstairs and I saw everyone sitting on the couch. Even Xaviers here. I barely get to see Xavier. It's either he's working or I'm already asleep when he's done. I don't even get to see him at dinner. "Hey Isabella, how was school?" Noah asked me. "It was alright" I said. Weird. I don't see Charlotte here. She's always here. "Where's Charlotte?" I asked. "She went back to her family to spend some time with them." Answered Noah. "So since it's spring break, we've decided that we'll do a mini road trip to Maryland, and we'll stay in a lodge that we have there." Hunter said. My eyes lit up. I used to live there. But I had to move to Australia after some stuff had happened. "We'll be leaving in two hours. Go get your things ready for about a week and a half." Xavier said. I said "okay" and then everyone went to their rooms to go pack.

After about 15 minutes I finished packing. I'm not those type of girls who take hours to pack. What ever I feel necessary, I pack it. I'm kind of excited for this trip. I might get to know the guys even more.

We all got in the cars. Me, Hunter, and the Twins are in one car. While Ryder, Noah, and Xavier are in one.

When I sat in the car, Jax and Hunter were fighting about who has shot gun. Max was sitting in the drivers seat paying them no attention. I saw that I got an notification from my messages. Its Luca.

(L-Luca, I-Isabella)

L- Hey Love

I-Yellow, What's up?

L-I just wanted to ask you something

I-What is it?

L-Do you think I'm hot?

I choked on my own spit. The boys looked at me weird but didn't say anything