AkWaRd

Cam and Carlos.
I just stared at them.
Carlos looked shocked and Cam was smirking.
"Isabella, this is Carlos and Camron." Ryder told me. I said nothing. Still shocked.
"You know what's funny? That Carlos is the same name of that guy that Isabella fought." Hunter joked. But what he didn't know is that he was right.
"Isabella?" Asked Luca.
I finally looked away from them and looked at Luca.
"You okay?" Asked Noah. I nodded slowly.
"This is our sis-" Ryder started to say to Carlos and Cam when can cut him off.
"We know her" He said. Carlos nodded agreeing.
"How do you——oh" said Hunter. "Carlos was the guy you fought?" He asked me.
I Nodded. "Your Oliver's brother?" Hunter asked Carlos.
"Yeah I am" Carlos replied.
"AkWaRd" yelled Warren and Jax, both receiving glared from Elijah and Xavier.
"How do you know Cam?" Asked Noah
I still didn't say anything. "I was her friend" Cam said and I scoffed.
Luca looked at me confused.
"Is it okay if we talk to Isabella alone?" Asked Carlos. And this time it was the guy's time to scoff.
"You think we'll leave her alone with you two?" Said Luca.
They both shrugged and I sighed. "Let us talk." I said. They all looked at me if I was sure and I nodded my head.

Once all the other guys left, it was just us three. Me, Carlos, and Cam.
"I was gonna say this later but I guess I can say it now. I wanna apologize" said Carlos. Both me and Cam looked at him in utter shock. "For what?" Asked Cam.
" I'm so sorry Isabella. I've been horrible. I know I have. After the fight, I think in a way you opened my eyes" Carlos said
Bish what?

"I shouldn't have let my anger out on you. It wasn't your fault. If Oliver was still here, he would have been pissed for the way I treated you. He would have kept hitting the back of my head and calling me names. What I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry for treating you like trash. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you most of all were hurting the most when he died. I also wanna say, Stop blaming yourself. You did nothing wrong. Oliver wouldn't want you to blame yourself." Carlos ends. I look at him in shock and in sadness. I go to him and I hug him as tightly as I could.  "It's okay. It is. I think I'll always blame myself but a little by little I am getting better." I said as he hugged me back.

"What the fu**?" We turned and see Cam.
"You apologize? After everything?! She should be the one apologizing!" He yelled.
He's right. I should be the one to say sorry.

"No. I acted like an a**whole.
...And wait wasn't it your best friend who started all of this? You were the one who had the gun to Isabella's head!" He yelled.
Wait huh? I didn't know who was behind me.  Cam chuckled. What the hell is so funny?
"Look, Isabella. I have something to tell you. It's a message, I guess you can say" Cam said. I looked at him in confusion.
"He says that he's coming. He's coming to get you. Oh and he said he'll touch you like you never let him-" A sudden bone crack sound was echoing the house. Oh wait that was me punching Cam in the face.
The guys ran in here. They didn't say anything, just observing. "What the hell is wrong with you!? I can't believe you Cam! Where's the guy that I used to know huh?!  And oh my god Jack?! Is he mental?!
If he wants me, tell him to come and get me. To stop playing games and be a man for once and not a coward that he always was! I'm tired of this Cam." I yelled. I breathed to catch my breath and then I yelled "Get out." Cam didn't move. "Get. Out." I said again. "Get the Fu** out!" I yelled. That's when he finally left.

Silence was all that was in this house right now. It was a really amazing day and then it ends pretty bad.

"Uh-what happened-" asked Hunter innocently. "Shut up. I know you all didn't really leave. You just hid in the kitchen" I said sighing.

"We wont let Cam or that fu**ed up Jack anywhere near you" said Ryder. I can tell that my brothers, even Luca and his brothers, looked like they were about to kill.
.
.
.
.
(The next day)
School just ended and I was getting into Kai's car. Me, Rowan, Ivy, Jade, and Kai are going roller skating. Luca originally was going to come but something came up so he had to go home.

We played a couple of rounds but than sat down.
"Wait so their not in the mafia?" Ivy asked. I just told them what happened after they left. "Nope, I honestly thought they were too." I said. I looked at Kai and it looked like he knew more.
"What?" I asked him.
"Nothing" he said.
I just stared at him to talk and it worked.
He sighed and said "Well their not entirely in the mafia. Xavier's actually best friend is the Don ,Chance. Your brothers help out if he ever needs it and Chance helps your brothers if they need it." He finished. Okay then.
"Why didn't they tell me?" I asked. Kai shrugged his shoulders.
"How do you know this?" Jade asked Kai.
"Me and my brother are apart of it."
Wait what? Me and the girls looked at him in shock. Rowan looked like he knew, which makes sense I guess. He is one of his best friends. "you are?!" The three of us said. He nodded his head. "You knew about them street fighting?" He nodded his head again. "And you didn't say anything?! I could have told them from the start" I said referring to me telling them about street fighting also. "I mean, it wasn't my place to tell" he said. I understand but still! He could've said something.
"Let's go get some pizza" Rowan said suddenly. We all nodded.

We just sat down in Domino's. I made sure that Jade and Kai were sitting next to each other in the booth. Me Ivy and Rowan sat on the other side. I told Ivy and Rowan about how cute I thought about Kai and Jade would be together and they agreed. We ordered our pizza and were waiting for the pizza to come out.

I smirked when an idea came in my head. Since I was sitting on the outer side, I got up and sat down next to Jade, making her sit in between me and Kai. Ivy looked at me confused but I could tell that Rowan understood, since he was also smirking. I slowly squished Jade towards Kai. I heard a uff from both Kai and Jade. There was space next to me so Rowan sat down next to me and helped me squish Jade to Kai. "What are you two doing?!" Asked Jade. "Stop!" She said but I could see a bit of blush. The amount of pressure made Jade sit on Kai's lap angrily. Me and Rowan stopped and smirked at Jade and Kai. They both we're blushing. "What?" Asked Jade but then she tried to stand up. "Wait sorry Kai! I didn't mean to sit on you" she said. When I said tried I meant that when she stood up Ivy kicked her leg making her fall, sitting back on his lap again. Kai glared at all of us except for Jade. He used his arm to push me and Rowan on the floor, making space for Jade to sit.

After eating, I went to Kai's car. Originally I wanted Kai to drop off Jade to her house but he was going to my house to pick up his brother. Ivy and Jade went with Rowan. "What was that?" Kai asked me once we pulled out of the parking lot.
"What was what?" I asked him innocently.
He glared and me and I put my hands up surrendering. "Fine. I was just trying to get you and Jade together." I said. "And how was squishing her on me going to help" he said. " I don't know. It just popped into my head and I did it without thinking." I said smiling. "I don't like her like that" he said. Uh huh. I looked at him with a knowing look and he sighed. "Okay maybe I like her" he mumbled. "See I knew it!" I said excitedly. "Don't do anything. Don't mingle. If I wanna ask her out I will. By my self." He said making me frown. "Fine" I said sadly. Deep down I know I'm not gonna stop. " I'm serious Isabella!" He said like he knew what I was thinking. Before I could answer, a light came into the car. Towards the left side of the car. Wait it's a truck. Kai noticed but before he could do anything, it crashed into us. Causing the car to flip.

————————————————————
👀... Don't come for me. I honestly didn't know what I was going to do with this chapter. I hope you liked it!
——————————————————-
Remember to vote!💖Comment your thoughts!❤️