Oh my goodness

I woke up around 4 in the morning, I don't know why tho. For about two hours I was just laying on my bed and going through my phone. It's now 6 am and I decided to get my back pack ready and to get ready for the first day of school.  I went to the bathroom and did my needs. I went out and I put on my clothes for the day (her outfit is ^).By now it's 6:30 am and I decided to go downstairs and get something to eat. I saw no one yet so I guess their all still asleep. I took out the pan and got some eggs. I decided on making scrambled eggs with some pepper,salt,and s little bit of cheese. After making my breakfast I got a fork and I was about to put it in my mouth when someone snatched it away. I turned around and it was Noah. He took my fork that had a bit of egg on it and stuffed his mouth. "Hmmm this actually tastes good" he says after he gulped down that bite. I just glared at him and saw that he took another bite and then another.     "Hey get you ownn" I said trying to get my fork back but he put it in the air so I couldn't reach.  "Can you make it for me, I'm lazy right now" he said giving me an innocent smile.ughhhh. "Fine" I said getting up and getting more eggs and making it. I decided to make breakfast for everyone than. I'm making more of the scrambled eggs that I made for me, some bacon and pancakes. While making the food Noah just sat their eating the rest of my eggs that I made for ME, and then he just went on his phone. He occasionally would stick his tongue out and I would roll my eyes and stick mine out too.

"Hmmm whats that smell Noah" Ryder said coming inside the kitchen. "That's not me Ryd, it's Isabella" Noah said while pointing at me. Ryder just nodded his head and I smiled at him. I finished and I put the food down on the table and everyone just in time, came and stared eating. I'm only eating eggs while everyone is having some of everything even Noah and he already ate my eggs that I made before. I noticed that my appetite is actually coming back. I ate a little more than half and I'm full. I said I didn't want any more but Xavier made me finish my plate and made me drink a whole glass of orange juice.

"Isabella you are going to school with Hunter and you'll be coming back, since he has after school football practice, you need to go and sit by the benches and wait until he's done" Xavier said. ah why do I have to wait, I can drive my self. I just replied with a "okie" and went to Hunters car. I got in the car and waited for Hunter to come.

it's been 20 minutes and he still hasn't come. I'm seriously about to lose my mind. I was about to get out of the car and call him but he finally opened the driver seat door and sat in. "So ready for school?" He asked me and I swear I want to smack his head off. I just glared at him and said "yeah" and then I took the aux cord from him and connected my phone to it and played BTS. He complained but I don't care, he shouldn't have made me wait.
The ride to school was like 15 minutes. I walked out of the car and Hunter was right next to me. I saw some other guys with Kyle walk up and stood right next to him. Kyle smiled at me and I smiled back. Me and hunter and I guess his friends walked in the school and everyone one got quiet. I noticed the girls looked at the guys in aw and then when I was standing next to Hunter they glared at me. Weird. Hunter took my hand and went towards the office. "Hi I'm Isabella, I'm new here" I said, the lady didn't look up but asked me my my last name. Hunter answered for me "Denver, that's her last name" the lady looked up and her eyes widened. "S-sorry sir, I didn't know it was you" she said while giving me my schedule. Um okay? I took my schedule and Hunter walked me to my locker. "If you need me just call me on my phone and I'll pick up okay" Hunter told me while I tried to open my locker. "Okay bye" I smiled at him and he went to his group of friends that were across the hallway. "Well well well, what do we have here" someone said, I turned around and saw Luca smirking at me. "What-how-you go to school here!?" I asked Luca. He nodded and saw that I was struggling with my locker so he helped me.    "And you didn't think it was a good idea to tell me you go here when we called the other day" I said, giving him a glare, "eh, I wanted to see your reaction" he said while finally opening my locker. He took my schedule out of my hands and looked at it. " we both have 6 classes together" he said giving back my schedule. "Come meet my friends" he said and took my hand and went toward some people. "You guys this is Isabella. Isabella this is Rowan" he pointed to the guy in glasses "and this is-" I cut him off "Kai". He looked at me confused at how I knew him, "heyyyy Isabella" Kai said giving me a smirk. I rolled my eyes and explained how I knew him.