What the-

I wake up to the shining sun. I look at my night stand and see the time, 9:11 am. I turned around expecting to see Hunter, but I don't. He might have went back into his room. I was told by Noah that me and Xavier will have breakfast at 10. So I got up deciding to get ready. I went and took a shower and did my other bathroom things. I went to my closet and picked out a pair of leggings and hoodie that said BTS and the logo on it. I went to go look at the time and it's only 9:30. I decided to go on my phone for a few minutes. After texting the girls on the group chat, I decided to go downstairs and see if Xavier was up or not. I was half way down when I heard yelling. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING" I think Ryder said, "IF YOU GOT CAUGHT ON THEIR GROUNDS YOU COULD HAVE BEEN DEAD" Who's grounds? And why would who ever Ryder's yelling at be dead if they were
Caught? I was finally at the last step when everyone got quiet. My eyes widened at the sight of Jax. He had bruises on his face and his hands from where I could see, his stomach was also bleeding . It was a gunshot wound. I quickly ran to him and ripped off his shirt "Make him lay down on the kitchen island,Hunter get me some Tequila if you don't have that than vodka, Max get me scissor and tweezers, Ryder get me some dressing" I said that not looking up and trying to fix this wound of Jax's. After finishing, I looked up everyone's eyes were wide. "How did you know how to do that" Noah asked me, wait when did Noah and Xavier get here? I can't tell them the truth about where I learned this so I said "um in my old school um they taught us how to treat wounds and stuff like that" I said not looking at Noah, "hmm, I don't remember your school report having any medical stuff on it" Xavier said looking at me. "Oh um it was after school" I replied, how did he get my school report? "Jax, how did this happen to you?" I asked looking at Jax. "Oh um I-" before he could finish, hunter cut him off, "he got mugged" he did? This isn't a wound from getting mugged I would know. This isn't the truth, but I guess they don't want me to know "oh" is all I could say. Max helped Jax up to his room and than everyone else slowly went to go do their own things. It was just me and Xavier now. "Let's go, I want to take you somewhere" I said "k" and followed him to his car.

We pulled up to a little cafe, it's about ten minutes away from our house. I walked in and me and Xavier ordered our food. While Xavier was paying, I went around and saw a picture of a beautiful woman, who may be in her early 40's. "Hi there" I looked up and saw an older woman who may be in her 60's "hello ma'am" I said while giving her a smile. "You know, you kind of look like her, she was the most amazing person I've ever known" she said, while looking at the picture. Wait was? Meaning past term? Is she dead? "Ahh Hello Xavier, you and your brothers haven't come in for a few days, is everything alright dear?" She said while looking behind me. I looked and Xavier smiled at the woman "ah sorry Cats, we've been busy" but I brought my sister to meet you" he said
"Wait sister, are you his sister?" She asked while turning my way, "yes ma'am, I am" I said giving her another smile. She out of no where gave me a really tight hug. "Oh my, I never thought this day would come" she said and I saw that she had a tear come out her eye. "Oh don't cry" I said wiping the tear off her face. "Oh silly me, I'm Catherine, but your brothers call me Cat, I used to be a really good friend of your parents. I took care of the guys when, they passed" I had a feeling they were dead but no one told me officially. "What were they like" I saw my self asking. "How about this, I'll come visit one of these days and tell you everything about them, for now you and Xavier should go eat"she said while looking at Xavier" okay" I replied back. Me and Xavier went to our table and a few seconds later our food was brought to us. Me and Xavier really didn't talk that much, he just asked me the basic questions I guess and we really didn't have a full conversation. I saw him trying to get me to talk more, but I don't know why, I'm just more awkward when I'm with him. "Isabella" I looked up at Xavier, "hmm?" I said. "If you ever want to talk about anything, please don't be afraid to come to me" wow I'm kind of surprised he said that, maybe I might not be as awkward with him now. I smiled brightly and said "alright Xav, wait is it okay that I call you that, I don't want you to get mad or anything" ughhh why did I have to say his name like that, he now might not like me. "No, I like it, but only you are going to call me that okay" he smiled at me.HE SMILED AT ME, never thought I'll get him to smile. We than ate in comfortable silence.