Chained

"Kai! Kai are you okay?! Say something!" I said trying to get my belt off to help Kai who looked like he was unconscious. I paused when I heard a sound from outside the car. "Help someone!" I yelled hoping that it was a person. My car door was ripped open. Wait no. It's Jack. He has a smirk on his face and before I could do anything he injected something into me, causing me to black out.

I stirred my head groaning. "Isabella! Your awake!" I heard Kai. Oh my god. Wait what happened?. Car flip, Kai unconscious. "Kai?! Are you okay?!" I yelled after opening my eyes. We both are chained to a wall. "I'm fine nothing serious. We need to find out how to get out of here." He said. I nodded and tried to get out of the chains. I froze when I heard someone. That someone being Jack. "Aw your cute. You really think your going to get out." He said looking at me and Kai. He came towards me and I became stiff. "You look well. Beautiful even" he said putting his finger on my jaw.
"Don't touch her you a**whole" Kai yelled at him. I wished he didn't say anything tho. Jack walked up to Kai and punched him on his face. Over and over again. "She's mine. I get to touch her however much I please." Jack said. Kai spit out the blood that was in his mouth on Jacks face. If this was a different scenario, I would have laughed.
Jack glared at him but than started to walk to me. He came and....hugged me?
"I missed you" he said. Boy what? "Too bad that I didn't miss you tho" I smiled and I earned a hard slap to my face.
Jack then left the room mumbling about how much of a Bi*** I was.

"You okay Kai?" I asked him with a worry tone. He forced a smile and said "other than getting kidnapped and punched multiple times, I say I'm doing fantastic" He said sarcastically with a little laugh.
I smiled and the only thing I could thinking about was leaving.
There's no window, only a door but it had a keypad. We need to find a way to get out of these chains. I tugged and tussled but nothing. Ugh curse me not being strong.

Jack walked in with Nathan. Nathan looked worried? The hell he worried about?

"Hey Isabella how are you?" Nathan said with a smirk. " I'm doing good thanks for asking" I replied. He glared at me and walked up to me. I then noticed a knife.
"Nathan. Think about what your doing. Your dad wouldn't want this for you" I said knowing him and his dad were close. "Yeah but he's not here anymore because of you" he said. I still don't get how it's my fault. " How? You always say it's my fault but you never tell me how?!" I yelled at him. He started to laugh. He's mental. "You wanna know WHY?! He wanted to drop off your phone to your house since you left it at mine. He wouldn't have gotten in a car accident if you didn't FORGET!" He yelled. Oh. "Wait I didn't know he was going to get in a accident. I didn't even realize I forgot my phone. That's not my fault!" I said.
He laughed but then got the knife and lined it up and down my jaw. He smirked and walked towards Kai. What does he think he's doing?
Kia raised his head and Nathan made a cut on his shoulder. I could tell it isn't deep but I know it still hurts. Kai made a hss sound. Nathan than three the knife on the floor and walked up to me. He smacked me and then left. What's with these two smacking me and than leaving?

Jack was still in here. He walked up to me and before I know it. His lips were on my neck. "What the hell! Get off her!" Kai yelled. I was frozen but than tried to push him off. Kai pulled on his chains but that didn't do anything. "Your Fu**ing sick!" Kai yelled but Jack ignored him.
Jack stopped and then forcefully grabbed my hair in his hands making me look into his eyes. But than he made me look at Kai. I don't get it why make me look at Kai? I thought to myself but than understood when Nathan walked in again.
Nathan kept punching Kai on his abdomen. "Stop! Stop it! He has nothing to do with this!" I yelled, I could feel a tear build up. But I won't let it fall and give these two satisfaction.

A few minutes later of Nathan punching Kai and me yelling him to stop, Nathan left.

Kai said nothing. He actually was unconscious. I really hope he's unconscious and nothing worse.

(This scene might make you uncomfortable, I'll put "..." when it's done)

Jack made me turn my face towards him.
He kissed me on my lips. I tried pushing him off but nothing. His lips left mine but than went towards my jaw and then my neck. His hands went towards my shirt and I squirmed. "Stop Jack! Stop!" I yelled but nothing. He ripped a little bit of my shirt near my chest. I'm just glad it wasn't all the way. He kept sucking on my left to the point it started to hurt. A few minutes, which felt like hours later, he stopped and left.
(...)

This time I couldn't keep my tears in.

I heard some groaning and I looked up at Kai. He woke up. Good. "You okay?" I said trying my best to not sound like I cried. "Yeah I guess-"he said but than paused. "What did he do? You were crying" He asked me when he realized I was crying. So much for me to sound like I wasn't. "It's nothing compared to what Nathan did to you" I said shaking my head. The door opened and Jack walked in. "What the fu** did you do to her?!" Kai yelled at him. "Aw I didn't do anything. Just touched her here and there" Jack said shrugging.
" you piece of sh!t" Kai yelled at him.

Jack ignored him and walked towards me smirking once again.

The only thing I can wish for is that my brothers find us.

————————————————————
😌... what's up? *Nervous chuckle* What do think? Will Isabella's brothers find her? Tune in to find out in the next chapter! (Omg sorry that was so cheesy but I wanted to say it🙃)
————————————————————
Remember to vote and comment your thoughts❤️