Denver blood

**This is a 3rd pov before Isabella and Rowan came home**

While Isabella and Rowan were at the street fighting, some people came home..

After Isabella left, about 40 minutes her brothers got home. The first one to walk into the living room was Noah. He noticed that Isabella's friends were all sitting there but no Isabella. He also noticed someone specific. Luca. Noah cleared his throat and everyone looked at him confused and shocked. By that time all the other brothers walked in. Ryder was the first one to talk. "Why the hell is he here?" he said glaring at Luca. "I'm her friend" Luca said not even caring about the death look he was getting by Ryder and the twins. "get out" said Max. "Leave him alone. Me and Xavier let her be friends with him." said Hunter. "what the fu**? Why!?" Jax yelled at Xavier.

Xavier ignored his brothers and thought the same thing as Noah. "Where is she?" asked Noah. Ryder and the twins looked confused and looked around the room noticing that Isabella isn't there. Walker walked downstairs also shocked to see Xavier. 'shi* Im dead' He thought. "haha Hey guys" Walker said with a nervous chuckle. Xavier glared at him and that made Walker gulp. "Explain" said Xavier sitting down on one of the couches. Jade and Ivy were basically glued to their seats, scared. Luca went on his phone and Kai was eating his Oreos, both unbothered.

" She went to go meet her Uncle. Her adoptive mothers brother. I told her to let one of the guards come with her but she refused offering that she can take one of her friends instead. I could tell by the tone and determination in her voice that she wouldn't take a no for a answer so I agreed. She took her friend Rowan." Walker explained. Xavier walked up slowly but calmly. What he did shocked everyone expect Noah. He punched Walker. "Her uncle? HER MOTHERS BROTHER?! HER MOM DIDN'T HAVE A BROTHER. BOTH OF HER PARENTS WERE ONLY CHILDS YOU DUMBAZZ" Xavier yelled. Xavier was never a type of person to yell unless he was mad pissed. He also barley cussed. Hunter knew that Xavier might just beat Walkers butt. Hunter went and helped Walker up and took him out of the room.

Isabella's friends decided that they should probably leave. They stood up going towards the door but stopped walking "You all better sit your azzes back down and wait for Isabella and your other friend Rowan to get back" said Ryder. They all nodded and sat back down. Xavier came out of the bathroom and sat on a couch. The other brothers walked back in and sat on another couch eating some chips.

They all sat there quiet. No one moved and waited. Ivy and Jade were worried about what would happen to Isabella and how she is right now.

After about 4 hours, they heard the door opened. Isabella walked in, not noticing her brothers. Both Noah and Hunter noticed a bruise at her cheek. Isabella saw that Luca had a sorry look on his face. She was confused for a second. She heard someone clear their throat and looked at Xavier in fear and shock.

**Isabella's pov**

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ISABELLA?" Yelled Xavier. I almost peed my pants. I've never ever seen him this angry or scary. My eyes widened that I almost felt like they were about to fall out.

"um-I thought you guys would be home tomorrow morning?" I asked. "Its basically Saturday Isabella." Hunter said. "Isabella I asked you a question" said Xavier. I know, I heard. "Don't say anything about a uncle. I know your mother had no brother" and he knows that how?? "ISABELLA CAN YOU FOR GODS SAKES FU**ING TELL US" yelled Ryder. "YOU LEFT THE HOUSE WITH A GUY?" yelled Max

Before I could answer either of them, someone came in the living room. Grandpa! What's he doing here? "Yell at my grand daughter again, I dare you" Grandpa said glaring at both Max and Ryder.