Froyo

I woke up and I smelt something disgusting. I sat up and covered my nose with my hand. "What the frick is that smell?!"I yelled. I heard some one laugh. It was Noah. I looked up and saw something weird. When my vision became clear, my eyes widened and I kicked Hunter off the bed. "Ouchhh why do you hit so hard" he groaned and rolled over the floor. "Well you shouldn't have farted in my face" i said glaring at him. I pushed them out of my room and got ready for school. I put on my shoes and walked down stairs (outfit above). Everyone was eating so I got the box of cereal and started to eat it with out milk. Ryder raised his eyebrows with a look that said why. "I don't really like milk like that" I said. "Wow neither does Xavier. Guess you too have that in common" Ryder said pointing at Xavier. Xavier too, was having just cereal without milk. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I suddenly felt a harsh pain on my ribs. I froze and everyone looked up at me. I just smiled and got up and said "I forgot something in my room" and I then walked to my room. When I was out of their view, I ran fast to my room. I took out the pain killers and took them. The bruise is still there and really dark purple and it seems it got bigger. I don't get it. I thought it was healing. I sighed and walked downstairs. "So what did you forget?" Xavier asked me. "Huh? What did I for- OH um I ah- I forgot my pencil" i said. I really don't understand but, when I'm with my brothers I can't lie the right way. It's like their presence wants you to tell the truth. Before I had no problem with lying.He looked at me like he didn't believe me. Hunter took my hand and  said "we'll be late, BYE GUYS." I at first flinched at the touch but I calmed down when I saw it was Hunter. "Wait Bambina, are you okay?" Noah asked me. Everyone looked at me for an answer. "Ahhhhh yea? I'm fine really" I said giving them a smile. Noah also looked like he didn't believe me but he didn't say anything. Me and Hunter walked out and went to school.

(Time Jump to the last class of the day)

It's finally the last class of the day. I didn't see Eric,Shane nor Ace at all. I kept looking at the door to see if they came but after 10 minutes I gave up. "Okay class" the teacher began so I looked up at her and she continued. "We are doing a partner project. It's going to be about America's history . I will give you your topic when I tell you who your partner is. You and your partner will need to write a 2 page essay and a power point describing your givin topic" she finishes and the whole class groaned. "I will now start to give partners now" she said Aria and Spencer, Dean and Charlie, Elena and Stephen, Jade and Rowan, Ivy and Kai and Luca and Isabella......" wait what. Ughhh I have to work him jerk face now "and since Eric,Ace, and Shane aren't here they'll be doing it together" she finished. Wow I swear even at our old school we always did it together. Now I guess they'll do it with out me. I'm fine with that tho. I heard the chair next to me and I looked up. It's Luca. "Hey love, what you think about being my partner huh?" He asked. I hit my head on the table and he chuckled. The teacher came up to us and told us out topic. "Your topic will be about the constitution" we both nodded our head at what she said. Later on I was just giving on ideas and surprisingly Luca listened.

The bell rang and it's time to go. I told my friends to wait for me outside since I need to get something from my locker and I still need to tell Hunter that I'm going just in case he  forgot. I walked up to the football field and waved my hand so that Hunter can come over. He saw me and walked towards me.
"Hey I just wanted to remind you that I'm getting froyo with my friends" I said. "Ohhhh yeaaaaa I actually forgot"he said and chuckled. "Do you need any money?" He asked me, I shook my head "no it's okay I have my wallet" I said but he still took out a credit card. "This is yours, it's like a family bank card but everyone has one. All of us guys have our own individual one too but right now we're gonna let you first have this one and we'll see how you use it and then we'll decide if you can have your own too." He said. "I have my wallet I don't" before I could finish he put the card in my hand and ran back to the field. I sighed and went to the front of the school. My friends saw me and I walked up to them. "Alright lets go" Rowan and Ivy went to Rowans Motorcycle sports, Jade and Kai went on Kai's Mercedes. Luca took my arm and we made it to his car. My eyes widened. He has a Ferrari. It's the same as Hunter's but Luca's is black and Hunters is white. I didn't know he owned a really expensive car like a Ferrari.I was about to open the door when Luca pushed me. I looked at him confused. "Your the first person other than me to come in my car. Don't you dare make it messy" he said and then opened the door for me. "Don't worry  I'm gonna get confetti and throw it in here" I joked, Luca glared at me and I said "okay okay sheesh" I said putting my hands up. He started the car and we went to the froyo place. The car ride was quiet, but it was comfortable silence.