Twins

(Her outfit^)
It's been a week since I those pictures. I haven't heard or seen anything about ℋ𝒾𝓂.
...............
I woke up and I saw the twins just standing in my room. "Um morning you guys?" I said sitting up. "Hey sorry if we woke you up, we were wondering that later on if we can take you somewhere?" Max asked me. "Um yea sure, where are we going?" I asked, "you'll see when we go" Jax said giving me a smile. I said an "alright" and they went out of my room. It's 6:15 in the morning. I mostly wake up around this time but sometimes I wake up earlier due to my nightmares. I got out of bed and got ready for school.

I walked into my first class which is Spanish. I sat next to Jade. I gave her a quick smile and took out my note book. I was writing my notes when I felt someone stare at me. I looked around but saw no one looking at me. I felt something move on my desk and I saw a piece of paper that wasn't there before.

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝.
-𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐"

What the flip. Please tell me this is a prank. It can't be him. To be honest, with the pictures I thought it was a prank and someone just put that emoji there for fun?
This has to be a prank. He's supposed to be in jail. He's the only person that says Prince Charming. Something I used to call him a long time ago. My thoughts got cut off by Jade, "hey are you alright? you seem like you've seen a ghost." She asked me. I might as have seen a ghost. "Um I'm fine" I said trying to give her a smile. She nodded. "What's that in your hand" Ivy whispered so the teacher couldn't hear. "Oh this? It's nothing." I said while crumbling it up. I didn't want to throw it away just yet, so I put it in my book bag. I started to pay attention to the class but all I could think about is 'It can't be him'.
.
.
.
School just ended. Jax had messaged me that him and Max will pick me up. I told Luca that I couldn't meet up with him at the library but he said it was fine since we both have our parts to work on alone. I saw Shane about to get into the car. I don't see Eric nor Ace so I ran up to him. "Wait Shane" I semi yelled. He looked up and gave me a confused look. "What's up Isabella?" He asked me. "Please tell me it was a prank. That you just wanted to mess with me" I said and he had a clueless look on. "What are you talking about?" He asked me. "So it's not you then who is it?" I murmured. "What are you talking about Isabella? Should I call Ace and Eric?" He asked. No I can't have them knowing. "No! No don't. It's nothing. It's just a silly prank." I said. "Are you sure, what was the prank?" He asked. Omg stop asking Shane! Before I could answer, I heard a beep beep sound from a car. I turned around and it was The twins in their car telling me to come. "I got to go" I said and was about to turn around but Shane held my arm and turned me around. "Are you sure your alright?" He asked me. "I'm fine Shane, really." I said. "What's going on here". Ughhhh. I turned around and saw Jax. He looked kinda pissed that Shane held my arm. Shane let go of my arm and gave me a questioning look. "I'm fine, go home Shane. make sure you eat!" I said, I noticed that at lunch he didn't eat anything. I held Jax's hand and we went to the car. Jax sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the back. "Who was that Isabella?" Max asked me. "Oh um he's just a friend." I said. "What were you talking about?" Jax said. "Uh nothing really" I said and gave them a smile. They both nodded but still giving me a suspicious look and we left the school parking lot.

Max parked in front of a forest? I gave them a confused look but all they did is smile and Jax took my left hand and Max took my right hand. We walked for like five minutes when he reached to a really beautiful place. It was a cliff. But the ocean looked pretty from the reflection of the sky. On the side there was a little cabin.
"We want to tell you something. It's something about our past. Only our brothers know. You can't tell anyone alright?" Max said looking at me. I replied with a "yep" and he continued.
" when we were 13, we both got kidnapped. After a day, the men gave back Jax to our family as a warning since he had a lot of injuries all over his body. The men said to pay the money or else, they'll kill me. I knew that Dad wasn't going to pay. Not because we didn't have the money but he hated when people manipulated him. I knew that instead of paying he'll somehow find me. And he and Xavier did. But they found me after four weeks Jax was sent back. Those four weeks were a living hell for me. They tortured me ever second. I had no food nor water. I don't even know how I ended up alive. I hated that I was weak. I hated that me and Jax couldn't protect our self's, Before all of this me and Jax used to be kinda like Hunter, but we were way more goofier. After this I got diagnosed with bipolar and so did Jax." Whoa I didn't expect such awful things happening to them. They didn't deserve this. Any of it. "Before you came we barely said a word to any one, other than each other. When we got mad we would break things. But then you came. When we both ever saw you, if we were mad, sad, happy, whatever we felt, we got calm. I don't know how but you did what medication couldn't do. You let us be people that we weren't. I know we don't talk to you like that, but that's because we're scared that you'll hate us. All we wanted was to be good brothers to you, to take care of you. But like I said we were scared." Jax said looking down at his feet. I quickly got up and hugged them both. "I'll never hate you. Ever." I said and have them a smile. They looked at each other and then looked at me. They both smiled really brightly and gave me another tight hug, which if they don't let go, they'll kill me. "Okay can't breathe" I said and they immediately let go. They took my hand and went towards the cabin.

 I walked around a cabin and saw a picture of the twins with two people who looked familiar to me. I can't really think of who they were. The man looked like an older version of Xavier and the woman looked like..Me? Are these my parents? Max came to me and as if he knew what i was thinking he said " That's our parents, Do you remember them?" hm. I feel like I've seen them somewhere before, and I don't think it was when I was a baby. It seems more recent. Since I can't quite remember i said "no, i don't". Now that I'm thinking about them, it doesn't stop my heart from hurting. I didn't get to spend time with them like my brothers. I missed out. Not just on my parents but also on my brothers.

After spending time with the twins it was time to go home for Dinner. We got home and since I was still in my clothes from school, I went to my room and got changed.

We are having Chinese food for dinner. The guys are all talking but since I'm feeling a little tired i stayed quiet. My phone rang, I didn't pick it up because at dinner I'm not allowed to have it out. So I ignored it. After a few seconds it stopped, but then it rang again. I looked up to see that everyone is still in their conversations and they haven't noticed that my phone has been ringing. I took it out, just to see who it was and its Shane. I declined the call since I don't feel like getting any of my brothers mad. Just when I thought that He stopped calling, my phone rang again. " who is it Isabella?" Noah asked me. " its just a friend, I'll answer after dinner" i said. "No. Pick up now." Xavier said. I nodded and said "okay". I picked up and put the phone at my ear. "Hello?" I asked, " Isabella. You knew who the person was that took those pictures don't you." Shane said. I looked up and saw that everyone is paying close attention to me "Um no i don't" i said, "don't lie to me. that prank wasn't an actual prank was it? you don't ever get tensed about jokes" Shane said. I can basically picture him glaring at me. I can't say anything, at least not in front of my brothers. " I don't know the questions answer, we can do it together when we get to School" i said hoping that my hint works. He was silent, but he understood what i was doing and said "okay, but you do need to tell me alright?" thank god Shane has a brain, if it was either Ace or Eric they wouldn't get it. "mmhm bye" i said and hanged up. "What did they want?" Max asked me. umm come on brain make up something." oh she just needed help on a math question but I'll help her tomorrow" I said. I made sure i said she because i felt that they would question me if i said he. They all nodded and we continued with our dinner.

I just got done with my homework and am now getting ready for bed. I laid down but the only thing that's on my mind is tomorrow.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for another short and a bit boring chapter. I'll be back to normal next week.Thank you for reading!

_________________________________________________________

Stay tuned for a next update!!!!

Comment and vote please!!!!!!!! 💖💜💖