EEEE

(The next day: Thursday)
I woke up at 5 in the morning. My stomach was killing me. Since I was already up I got ready for school.

I went down stairs and breakfast was ready for me. I thanked Katie one of the maids that I met yesterday.

"EEEEE" screamed Ivy

"EEEEE" screamed Ivy. I won't be surprised if I go deaf with this girl. Jade rolled her eyes but also smiled. "I'm so excited for the sleep over!" Ivy said giving me a hug while I just closed my locker. Wait crap I forgot to take out my notebook. Ugh I have to open it again?! "You guys are having a sleepover without us?" Kai asked. When the flip did Luca Kai and Rowan get here? Jade nodded her head and Kai acted like someone shot his heart. Dramatic much. I chuckled at his energy. I swear I still wanna sleep. "Why didn't you invite us?" He asked looking like he was going to cry. I just shrugged. I was going to ask but I don't think my brother would be happy if they stayed overnight. Wait how about "you guys can come but, can not stay the night over?" I suggested. Kai nodded and I looked at Rowan, he smiled "sure why not". Now Luca. I looked at him and it looked like he wasn't even listening. "Hey earth to Luca."I said waving my hand in front of his face. "Huh yeah sure" he said. I don't even think he knows what he said yes to. Oh well, the boys will explain to him I guess.I'll just call Noah and ask him during lunch "Let's go take that bloody test!" Jade said with excitement. There's one thing Jade loves in school other than lunch. And that's Math. Like who likes math?!

I totally failed. I can already tell. Gosh Xavier's gonna kill me. I groaned and hit my head on my locker. I heard a laugh from behind me. I turned around and glared at Luca. "You okay?" He asked me. "No, I must have failed my math test." I said and he chuckled. "How are you finding any of this funny?!" I said. Man I wanna smack him. He just laughed in return. "I wanted to ask you something." He said. I looked at him and he continued "I uh was wondering after school tomorrow, do you want to get a drink with me?" He asked. Um I shouldn't. Xavier will kill me if he finds out. But I do wanna go. I can deal with the consequences later. I smiled at him and said "Sure"

"Its a date?!" screamed Ivy. We just got home and I just told them about getting a drink with Luca tomorrow. "No it's not a date, Its just two friends hanging out." I explained. "Yeah two friends who have feelings for each other." Jade said giving Ivy a look. I frowned. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Its clear that Luca likes you, and we can see you like him too" Ivy explained. "No I don't" I argued. "yeah you do" Both Ivy and Jade said. I scoffed and rolled off my bed. "Come on, Lets get something to eat." I said changing the topic. They both laugh but followed me down stairs.

I heard the bell rang but was too lazy to get it. It must be the guys. "Yo can someone get the door for me please" I yelled/ asked. I heard the door open and we waited for the guys to come in my room. "Hiya" Yelled Kai. He jumped into my bed. "hey" Both Luca and Rowan said. I nodded my head to sleepy to speak. Ivy and jade both said their hello's. "Your boring" Kai complained. "your annoying" I said.
"Come on get up, lets do something!" Ivy said, the others nodding their head agreeing. I internally groaned and sat up. "What" is all I said. "How about truth or dare" Jade suggests. I look at her like really. "what? I don't see anyone come up with anything better" She said. "Fine"