Chapter 27 - illumis stupid idea

Killuas POV

Sunday-

I woke up the next morning cuddling gon. I smiled remembering last nights events. I slowly pulled away from gon and went to take a shower. When I came back gon was sitting up rubbing his eyes. "Morning killua" he said yawning.

"Morning" I said placing my dirty clothes in my laundry bin. Gon stood up but feel on his knees. I ran to him worried "woah you ok?" I asked helping him up.

"Im sore!" Gon said whining. I laughed. "That's not funny" gon said crossing his arms and sticking his tongue out.

"Sorry, to much?" i said

"Nah! At least I came out satisfied" gon said smirking. I blushed "I need to shower! But my legs hurt" gon said.

"I'll shower you" i said smirking

"No Mr horny, I got it" gon said before standing up and limping out of the room. I laughed and laid in bed. After a while I was looking through my phone. Until I saw the door slam open and gon running to me jumping un top of me. I yelped in pain cause gon hit me in the ball-

"Fuck! Ouch gon!" I said. gon held onto me "what is it?" I asked

"I think the shower helped me. My legs don't hurt anymore" he said hugging me.

"Ok?" I said confused.

"Anyways what's for breakfast" gon said sitting in my lap.

"Leftovers from the party last night" I said holding his waist

"Ok" gon said Getting off of me. He walked out of the room and i walked behind him. We saw my family outside eating. We joined them. Shortly after leorio and kurapika came and ate with us too.

After eating we went to the bouncy castle and chilled. "So when exactly are you gonna tell mom about you're secret boyfriend?" I asked alluka

"I don't know. Soon i promise!" She said smiling. I was still pissed that she has a boyfriend. Shes to little!

"Hey losers" we heard someone say. It was illumi. Illumi entered the bouncy castle with hisoka behind him.

"Oh gon~" hisoka said smirking. Gon frowned

"Babe, quit bothering killua's boyfriend" illumi said to hisoka. Hisoka rolled his eyes.

"What is it illumi?" I asked

"So me and hisoka are bored. And we were wondering if you guys wanted to go to a club today?" Illumi said

"On a sunday? We have school tomorrow" i said

"Come on kil it will be fun" illumi said playing with his hair

"Sure lets go!" Leorio said standing up

"What! no leorio"  gon said

"Aw come on! I've been wanting to get drunk for a while now" he said rubbing his hands together.

"See the old man knows what he's talking about" illumi said grinning.

"Im seventeen..." Leorio said with a serious face

"Close enough~" hisoka said smirking

"Fine...i guess" i said rolling my eyes

"No" gon said shaking his head

"Come on gon, lets just go" I said

"No" he said frowning

"For me!" I said. Gon looked at me and smiled

"Fineeeee lets go then" gon said giving up.  "But you're paying" gon said to me before kissing me in the cheek

"Fine-" I said

Later-

"Who goes to the club at 5 pm?" I asked getting out of the car.

"Everyone" illumi answered. We arrived at the club and we all got out of the car and made our way inside. The music was so loud and the inside was dark. Illumi was right. There were a lot of people dancing and drinking. "Have fun everyone" illumi said before walking to the bar with hisoka

"Let's dance killua!" Gon said before pulling me to the dance floor.

"I don't dance" I said putting my hands behind my head

"So what was yesterday then?" He said smirking

"I did it only for you" I said

"Then do it again" gon smiled and held my hands before dancing. I danced along with him. I had to admit. I did add my own little twist. I tried to act sexy during the dance. I think it worked considering gon ran away to the bathroom 5 minutes later. I laughed and walked to the bar. I saw leorio drinking shot after shot and kurapika looking at his phone. Illumi and hisoka were doing some weird dance.

"Can i help you" a lady asked. I looked at her. Retz!?

"Retz!" I said

"Oh its you..." She said crossing her arms

"Y-you work here?" I said

"Duh! Why do you think im behind this counter?" She said before pulling out a cloth and wiping the counter.

"Uh- I'll just have a beer" i said. Retz gave one to me.

"Im back killua!" Gon said behind me. "Retz?!" Gon said surprised

"Hey gon!" Retz said smiling "still cute as always" she said smirking. I got a little jealous not gonna lie.

"Thanks?" He said.

"So gon....how about me and you get out of here and go to my house. Im home alone again" she said licking her lips.

"Ok listen here yo-" I said. but got cut off by gon

"No thanks. I have a boyfriend" gon said before kissing my cheek

"Uh- wait! You actually started dating killua?!" She said

"Yeah!" He said smiling

"Wow- uh ok" she said before walking off.

"See killua easy to tell people you're in a relationship. Unlike you" gon said grabbing my hand

"I said I was sorry!" I said.

Later-

We got back home all drunk and out of our heads. It was 3 am. I made my way upstairs. Gon was behind me, slurring his word. "K-kirua" he said face planting him self in bed. I got on top of him and kissed the back of his neck "noooooo!" Gon said before pushing me off the bed. He curled himself in a ball with all the blankets. "No tOuchy Tooooooch" gon said.

"Uggggggh your so evilllll" i said before sitting in the bed. Gon still pushed me off. "What's was that for!" I yelled

"I want bed allllllll for myself!" Gon said before passing out. I felt sick. I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up. I gagged and flushed the toilet. I sat on the floor. I wiped my mouth and made my way to the bedroom again. "KIRUA! why did you leave meeeee!" Gon yelled.

"You kicked me out of the bed you idiot!"

"Nu I didn't! You lie!" He said crying. I got in bed and hugged him. "Kiss me" gon said. I kissed him and he kissed back. Although his breath smelled like alcohol I still enjoyed his lips. Suddenly gon started gagging. I quickly pulled away and gon ran to the bathroom throwing up as well.

"Ewwww!" I said before laying down. Gon came back minutes later. He ran up to me and jumped on top of me again! He hit me in the balls again!
"Ow! Goooooon!" I said yelping.

"Hmp" gon said holding me tighter. "Kiss me" gon said leaning into my face. I kissed him again but this time gon took it a little further "im horny" he said tugging my shirt. I rolled my eyes.

"Fineeee" i said before flipping us over.

"Yaaaaay! Thanks kurrrrruaaaaaaa!" Gon said wrapping his arms around my neck. This is gonna be a long night.