Chapter 1- the zoldycks

Killuas POV

I wake up to my alarm buzzing, I turn it off and stare at the ceiling, today is the first day of my new high school, I'm a junior and I've been home schooled most of my high school life because I've been bullied in middle school. But I rather not get into that.
I go to the bathroom and wash my face. And get dressed. I walk out of the bathroom and immediately get shoved by my brother illumi "what the hell illumi!"

"Oh sorry kil, I just wanted to go to the bathroom, but your fat body is in the way" he says in a smirk, I give him a death glare and roll my eyes, I go back to my room and looked at the clock 7:15 school starts at 8 so I might as well get breakfast I go downstairs were I see the only Person in this house that I love, alluka she is watching t.v. and drinking her bobba tea, she noticed me and smiles

"morning big brother!" She giggles

"Morning alluka!" I say with a big smile, I go to the kitchen and get some cereal, and sit next to alluka in the couch she is watching some boring show, I might as well introduce you to my family, illumi is my older brother, dropped out of high school and is currently dating this guy name hisoka to be honest hisoka scares me. Next is my other brother milluki he is a senior in high school but he is home schooled since he is to lazy to move around, I barely see him in the house considering he is always in his room. After its me. Then my sister alluka, she is a freshmen and is also starting high school with me. And finally my younger brother kalluto he is in 7th grade and hates me. My mom is a stayed home mom and is quite annoying, and my dad is working almost everyday, i think that covers my family. anyways, I finish my cereal and place my dish in the sink, "ready alluka?" I ask.

"Yeah, let me just get my backpack" she says as she runs upstairs, I wait at the front door and see my mom walking towards me

"Oh my sweet baby finally all grown up and going back to high school!" She says and cups my face

"Mom! This is embarrassing!" I say and walk backwards

"Oh sweet kil have a wonderful day! And make some friends!" I nod and see alluka coming, she says bye and we both leave. We walk in silent and after a few minutes we arrive at school.

"Bi-big brother...im scared" she says and tries to hold my hand, I chuckled and placed my hands in her shoulders,

"Alluka, its going to be ok, I'll walk you to class and then try talking to people, make friends! This is our new school we have to start fresh, k?" She nods and we both go to our lockers, i get my stuff and wait for alluka to finish, I walk her to first period and and then I go to my class. I enter the room and see most of the people giving me a quick glance and going back to whatever they are doing, I noticed a group of people talking and one of the boys caught my eye, I ignored it and sat in the back of the class. I placed my backpack down and looked around the class room again, i noticed the group looking over at and walking toward me, shit....