Chapter 25 - karaoke

*disclaimer this chapter has songs added in. So just incase you wanna hear them. You don't have to listen to them but whatever :) worth a try

Gons POV

"Ok who's first?" I asked

"Me!" Leorio said. "I call singing with kurapika!" Leorio said wrapping his arm around him. Kurapika blushed

"Sure ok" kurapika said getting a microphone. "Song?" He said looking over at leorio. Leorio though for a moment

"Tobira!" He said smiling. They started playing the song and began singing.

Enjoy the song my lovelys

We watched them sing the song and we all smiled and laughed. Once the song was over. We clapped our hands and leorio and kurapika bowed "who's next?" Leorio said holding the microphone up.

"Me!" I said standing up and grabbing the microphone. I picked my song and began singing.

I sang my heart out! Once i finished they all clapped except for ray. Good! I walked over to the group and was about to give the microphone to alluka but somebody took it from me. Hisoka.

"Let me show you how its done~" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Hisoka walked up to the stage and sang.

It actually wasn't that bad. We clapped our hands once he finished "good job hisoka!" I said smiling

"Oh gon~ i know im good~" he said patting my head and walked away. I chuckled. We all took turns and once we all had turns we went back to the table laughing at the last song emma and norman sang.

"That was so bad!" Emma said hitting her head laughing

"It was!" Norman said sitting down. We all continued laughing. I noticed in the corner of my eye killua walking to the dj booth clicking some buttons. I frowned and continued talking to the group. I saw killua walking over to us.

"Hey guys..." He said looking at us

"Big brother!" Alluka said smiling "you missed the karaoke" she said frowning

"Its ok, uh i actually wanted to do something" killua said walking closer to me. Suddenly a song started playing. It was.
I love you baby by Frank sinatra.

*music*

You're just to good to be true...
the song said.

I was confused at first. But when I looked at killua he was extending his hand for me to hold. I refused. Killua then grabbed my arm and made me stand up. "Come on gon" he said. He pulled me to the dance floor. I was confused

"Killua...stop" I said trying to walk away. But he wouldn't let me. He grabbed my hand and made me look at him. "This is embarrassing" I whispered

Can't take my eyes off you..

"Gon, im sorry for making you upset." He said standing in front of me. "Im sorry for hurting you. I just- its my first time with this whole relationship stuff...sure I was with ray, but honestly it never felt real...so in my head you're my first....and I don't wanna ruin it." He said holding my hand. I frowned. "I wanna come out, i want us to get back together and show the world that we are together! And not hide it...please gon"

"Kil-" I said but got cut off. By surprise

Can't take my eyes off you...the song said.

Music started playing and killua wrapped his arms around my waist, swaying to the music. I was a blushing mess. "Killua" i said trying to pull away. But killua wouldn't let go. He made me face him. I blushed. Killua kept with the Soft beat.

I love you, baby, and if its quite alright, I need you, baby, to warm a lonely night.

I love you, baby. Trust in me when i say: oh pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray.

Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay and let me love you, baby.

Let me love you.

Killua said mouthing the words to the song. While dancing with me. He spun me around and smiled. I looked away hiding the smile i wanted to release

"Aw come on gon, were is that pretty smile i love" he said looking at me. I looked over at the group and they were all smiling. Ray was not though.

"No..." I said looking away. Killua cupped my face and grabbed one of my hands. And swayed to the music again. Stepping back and forth and Spinning me. One hand on my waist and one hand holding my hand.

I love you, baby, and if its quite alright, I need you, baby, to warm a lonely night.

I love you, baby. Trust in me when i say: oh pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray.

Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay oh pretty baby trust in me when I say

I need you baby well won't you come my way

Oh pretty baby now that I've found you stay

And let me love you baby

Let me love you...

Killua mouthed the words again. The song ended and he was holding me. I looked around and saw many people staring

"Killua-" I said facing him

"I love you gon, will you please forgive me" killua said. I slightly smiled.

"This was the most cheesiest and sweetest thing you have ever done killua...i love you too..." I said blushing.

"Will you give me a second chance" he said pulling me up. So we were facing each other. I though for a second.

"Yes" i said smiling. Killua smiled widely and kissed me in the lips. I was taken aback but kissed him back cupping his face. I smiled into the kiss.

"Thank you!" Killua said hugging me. I heard clapping and looked around. A lot of people just saw us kiss. I blushed of embarrassment. Kurapika, leorio and alluka ran up to us and gave us a big hug.

"Finally!" Alluka yelled. She gave me a Big hug and kissed my cheek "you better take care of him." Alluka said. I laughed.

"Yes! Finally you guys are together! And that was beautiful!" Leorio said. Me and killua laughed and hugged each other. Killua kissed my cheek and I blushed.

"Yep! Finally" killua said.