VIII

[AN] 

Heyo!

It is time for part 2! of the last chapter and boy oh boy is it something. Everybody has been introduced now so I suppose the real plot begins with my little twists here and there(I don't currently have a big plot twist planned...I don't think...but I'm notorious for that sort of thing so don't count me out yet lol) Oh and there's also a lot of important information in here so pay attention for details :)

Any who, on the menu today: Minho wrestles Changbin

No, I'm totally kidding ;)

But we do have some drama~

TW: panic attacks and PTSD like episodes

________________________________________________________________________________

Minho riffled through the bathroom cabinets, his midnight tail swaying happily as he tossed a bottle of lilac shampoo behind him.

Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Felix were bubble bath fiends, meaning the bathroom cabinets were practically overflowing with bottles of the bubbly mixture; floral scents, a small assortment of muskier scents for the alphas, and even some bottles that advertised for multi-colored bubbles.

Minho had acquired a rather large pile of bubble bath off to his left, unable to decide which scent he thought Jisung would like best. In the end, he'd decided that he'd just mix a whole bunch together.

Only the best for younger.

A fresh set of clothes sat on the toilet seat. A navy tee-shit that Minho had found at the back of Felix's closet and a pair of Minho's own sweats that the brunette knew would be too big but figured the loose fabric wouldn't agitate the boy's stiches.

Definitely not because he wanted to see Jisung in his clothes.

Nope, never.

Minho had already drawn the bath; the heated liquid having fogged up the mirror as little rivulets of water pooled along its cool surface.

Minho hummed to himself as he poured his mixture of bubble baths into the clear water, satisfied as it instantly turned a pretty lavender color.

Pretty, frothy bubbles began to arise, emitting a scent that was not unlike Jisung's own, fruity and fresh.

On a surge of impulse, Minho added a touch of orange-colored bubbles to the mix too.

He smiled contently, rising to idly draw shapes in the foggy mirror.

His mind was swept away by the morning's shenanigans, snagging quickly on Jisung curled tightly into his side as they chatted and avoided having to get out of bed.

It was as if he could still feel the younger's warmth pressed up against him.

Minho smiled unconsciously.

Jisung felt right at home with them, as if he had been there all along and Minho couldn't be happier.

He was sure Jisung belonged with them. The fit was too perfect for him not to.

Not to mention, Minho felt oddly attached to the squirrel hybrid, more so than he had been to Chan when they'd first met or Jeongin he'd brought him home.

There was a gentle, yet insistent tug that kept drawing him in closer to Jisung, making him ache to learn all he could about the small male, layer by layer, piece by piece.

Minho had just finished the curve on the mouth of his smiley face when there suddenly came the piercing crack of glass shattering.

Then Jisung screamed.