O N E

A N G E L 💗

A N G E L 💗

"Don't kill my daddy, please!" I screamed at the man who was aiming his gun at my father's head.

"It's going to be all right, baby girl, I promise you." He smiled nervously.

Tears started to fill my eyes. I cried, "But daddy, I don't want you to leave me."

He grabbed my face and brushed my tears away quickly. "I'm always going to be with you. Now I want you, your mother, and your baby sister to leave as quickly as possible and not look back at me. Make sure you help mommy take care of your baby sister. I love you, baby girl."

He kissed me & my sister on the forehead and kissed my mother on the lips. She put her forehead on his, and she began to weep. She got up as soon as she could, and took off running with me and my baby sister in her arms. I reached out my arms for my father.

"DADDYYYYY!" I cried out to him.

"I LOVE YOU ANGEL!"  He yelled.

POP POP POP!

"MA'AM!" I heard loudly.

I jumped out of my sleep immediately and looked around to see where I was. In front of this giant ass mansion, the Uber was parked and I couldn't believe how giant this is. This is the house that my father left for me, I believe. I opened my wallet to pay the taxi driver.

"Thank you. You've had a good day," said the Uber driver.

I nodded. "You welcome. You've had a good day as well."

I took all my things out of the trunk. I marched up to the gates with my mouth wide open. This mansion is much more stunning up close, and I can't wait to get inside. I still can't believe that my dad actually left this big ass house for me. I just wish I could thank him and hug him for doing this for me.

 I just wish I could thank him and hug him for doing this for me