PT.2 C H A P T E R FORTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

Once Dahlia saw me, she gasped and ran on her tiny legs. "Mama!" She screamed and jumped at me so I grabbed her and tossed her in the air. "Where go?" She said with a pout.

"I went to have a party with your uncles, but I'm here now. I like your little fur jacket." I said as I lifted the back to see the tag. My eyebrows furrowed. "Fenty?" I questioned before looking at Rob who was kissing Remi repeatedly. "Babe, when'd you make a toddler line?"

"I didn't." She said and walked over to me with a smile. "I just made a closet for her." My eyebrows shot up. An entire closet? "She got the boots, jackets, and shirts. I'm still working on the glasses though, like I promised." She said with a wink at Dahlia.

"Ooo." She cooed and reached over, snatching the glasses off of Robyn's head. "Cool."

"Hey," I said and lightly tapped her butt. "We ask for stuff, don't snatch."

She frowned and looked at Rob. "Please?" Robyn nodded and ran her fingers through her hair. "Tank you."

"You're welcome, princess."

After sitting her down, I went to show my little homies some love. "Hey thing one, thing two." I picked Nani up first and smiled when she reached for my chain instinctively. "You want some drip like mama? I'll get you something. You want some coffee bean links or a chain link?"

She babbled in a string of 'ah-ah' sounds before looking over at Rob when she walked by. Instantly, she started crying. Robyn stopped and backpedalled. "What you do to my baby?"

"I ain't do shit." When I leaned my hand down to brush away her tears, her mouth opened and she latched onto my pinky. "Oh.." I snorted when she pulled back and started to cry again when she didn't get what she wanted. "She hungry, here."

We switched babies and I lifted Remi up and watched him smile down at me. I could already tell he had my smile.. my little guy was gonna be a bonafide lady killer. Well, respectfully of course.

"Can we go to the room?" I asked, knowing we had a bit of time before the dinner. She nodded and we said our goodbyes to my mom before leaving and heading for the condo we'd be staying in. Excuse me, her condo. I didn't understand why she had a place she rarely used but hey, I wasn't the one in the nine figure digits.

"I'm so tired, jet lag is shit." She said as soon as we stepped into the room, her body collapsing onto the bed. I laid the twins with her before taking them out of their winter-slash-fall clothes. "We made some cute babies." She mumbled with a smile as they quietly examined the room in their white onesie and Jordan's. "Take a picture for me?"

I nodded and pulled my phone out to take pictures of them and as soon as the flash went off, they both made a face at the exact time. I chuckled and turned it off. "I'm sorrry." I said in a baby tone before leaning down and giving them both a kiss. "Smile losers."

I felt a kick to my shin and I winced slightly. "Don't call them that." Rob mumbled into the sheets. After a few more pictures, I dropped down and leaned against the headboard as I showed them to her. "Awe that's cute." Her head lifted and rested on my shoulder.

When her eyes closed, I smirked and went into my Instagram before going to the stories I haven't posted on in damn near six months. Then I started to record. "Baby," I mumbled and she hummed. "You still wanna marry me?"

Her head raised and she hovered over me with squinted eyes. "Yes.. you getting cold feet or something?"

I shook my head softly. "Nah, just checking. You still love me right?"

"Of course." She mumbled and I pushed her hair out of her face before puckering my lips for a kiss. "You taste like cheezits." She said with a soft laugh and laid back on my chest, then catching the glimpse of my phone. "Oh- nigga." She smacked her lips and covered her face. "Put that away."