Get Yourself And Your Surrounding People Also Educated

Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits

Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. Educational methods include teaching, training, storytelling, discussion and directed research.

1. Quote:
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

Explanation:
Educating yourself as well as those around you is the best investment in the future that we can make.
money can be stolen but the knowledge that you gained cannot be stolen and that you can use your knowledge to regain your wealth.

2. Quote:
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Explanation:
Education can be used for the upliftment of society since it helps elevate the social and economic conditions in the marginalized sections of society. Education makes us better citizens by teaching us how to conduct ourselves through life by following rules and regulations and giving us a sense of conscience.

3. Quote:
Intelligence plus character that is the goal of true education.

Explanation:
The function of education, therefore, is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. ... Intelligence plus character–that is the goal of true education. The complete education gives one not only the power of concentration but worthy objectives upon which to concentrate.

4. Quote:
The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.

Explanation:
Whilst most research today focuses on the cognitive development of students in the educational system, Rogers placed emphasis on the personal growth of a person. Educational institutions must do more than simply give you knowledge that is pre-existing. One can question whether the traditional teaching methods are effective in a world where there is constant change and the need for adaptation is more prominent now than ever.

5. Quote:
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. You can never be overdressed or overeducated.

Explanation:
the things he/she might learn at school show no value compared to the things he/she is able to learn on his own outside of school. There is always a need to learn more and more in life to face the consequences or situations in each phase of life.

6. Quote:
The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and dissemination of truth.

Explanation:
The goal of education relates to the proper acquisition of intellect, moral values, and ethics, and knowledge from all around. But it is of prior importance that each and everyone in this world ought to realize the motive of education that is to seek the advancement of knowledge as well as the circulation of truth.

Regards
TEEN FIX