"Damn somebody was blowing you up." Kya said peaking over.

"Says the bitch with a girlfriend."

"Hey I never said I didn't have a girl and you never asked."

"Yea, I didn't think I would need to.."

"I mean, you're talking all this shit but you fucked me after I told you."

I laughed "well duh. I'm not dumb the fuck. You're fine as fuck."

She rolled her eyes and laugh.

My chest felt heavy when she pulled up to my house. All the feelings I was trying to avoid instantly started coming back

"Hit me up." I said before getting out of the car trying to seem chill. I knew in reality we probably never gonna see each other again and I'm fine with that.

When I came into the house I got hit in the face with the smell of pizza rolls. I'm sure my mom made them for Leah.

As soon as I opened my room door Leah sprung up and hugged me.

"Oh my god... I thought something happened to you!" She said hitting me in the chest. "Where were you?"

"I'm fine bae." I chuckled holding my chest.

"Mani... where were you?"

I sighed sitting on the bed.

"Don't be mad okay?"

She stared at me. "What did you do?"

Fuck. I really didn't want to tell her. But I'm tired of all the secrets and the drama.

" okay, I... I told you I didn't want to be Imani for a while. I'm fucking tired. I didn't want to be me because everybody who knows me either talks shit about me for feels sorry for me. I know You're going to be mad.. I dipped to go fuck this girl..."

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Wowwww are you serious?"

"Leah, I just needed a break from all the drama. I'm sure you weren't in the mood to fuck."

"So you fucked Camile? A bitch I literally have beef with."

"No! I didn't fuck Camile. On god I didn't."

"You fucked Yaya? Mani she's literally the one spreading bullshit about you! I knew it. I knew you wanted her. I heard the way it was when y'all fucked. You liked her freaky shit. She a fucking hoe."

I shook my head "Leah chill.. it wasn't Yaya."

"Then who the fuck was it? I have more to worry about? Are you fucking serious!"

"Her name is Kya" I mumbled. "But I swear that was the first and only time. I just wanted to be with somebody who didn't know who I was for a second."

"Let me see her."

I looked away. Fuck... "chill, no.. that's not even necessary I told you I'm not doing it again."

"Imani" she glared at me. "Let me see her."

I ran my hand over my face. I already knew if I said no, one more time she's was probably gonna lose her shit.

"Fine!..." I scrolled through our messages going back up to the pic she sent me "here" I said tossing the phone in her lap.

I watched her hand pick up my phone but I couldn't look at her. I knew I was wrong.

"Woowwwww that bitch?"

"Leah.."

"I knew y'all were cheesing too fucking hard. She really hoed herself at her job like a fucking 2 cent hooker. She literally met you yesterday and you fucked her! I-"