32. Imani's Room

⚠️Hurry!!⚠️
Follow my IG for updates! IG: missauthorlady
New & improved Teenage Fantasy coming soon!!

*IMANI'S POV*

She flipped over the couch cushion after scrubbing it.

"Well shit bring it out then." I smirked

I knew I should've stopped there. I already ate her out, I didn't need to strap her too.. but it felt so good.

I guess it was like a power rush. Especially since she had a girl but was so willing to let me do this.

She giggled a little. "Follow me."

We went into her bedroom. "No" She said stopping Mr.nubs and closing the door in his face.

"He swears he owns the house." She said rolling her eyes.

She went digging under her bed. I couldn't help but watch her. Her bare ass was staring me in the face and as she looked harder, her pussy peeked at me too.

"Found it!" She popped up and look back. She smirked when she noticed I was watching.

Kya threw me the clear strap on, then hopped on the bed.

I hurried to put it on as she climbed on all fours teasing me.

I bit my lip. "Keep that same energy." I said coming up behind her.

"Mmmmmm fucckkk" she moaned as I pushed my way in.

"Yea? You like that?" I asked going in deeper

"Ahhh shit!"

I started stroking slowing pressing down on the arch in her back. "D-damn mmmmm fuck! F-faster" She groaned.

I grabbed her waist with both hands pumping into her faster. I could tell by the way her moans got louder that she was liking that shit.

"Mmmmm yeessssss oh my- Mani!"

I started trying to blow her back out. "FUCK! Y-yessss oooooohhhh ahhhh!"

She looked back at me and I swear I almost lost my shit. Damn she's so fine. She surprised the fuck out of me when she started throwing it back. I watched her ass jiggle and bounce and I fucked her shit up.

"Mmmmm fuuuccckkkk d-damn! Damn Mani! You're going to make m- oh shit! Mmmm"

I got hype as fuck hearing her moan for me like that. I started beating her shit in and she went crazy.

"Ahhhhhh AHHH OOO IM cummmiiinnngggg oh my goooodddd aaaaaah!"

I slowed down watching the white coated dick go in and out.

She collapsed on the bed and giggled. "Damn, you didn't have to fuck me up like that."

"I did, you was trying to play me earlier."

She picked up her phone.

"Ooooo I need to take you home."

"Damn, we just finished."

"I know. My girlfriend just got off."

I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda salty that I was literally a fuck and go type situation.

I checked my phone while Kya was driving me home.

Leah: I'm here

Leah: Imani where the fuck are you? I thought you were at the house

Leah: Mani I'm serious. I'm scared something happened to you.

Damn I felt bad. But I needed it. I needed to get away from all of the bullshit.