11.The Hoe

*LEAH'S POV*

"Oh my god, I'm so glad your off punishment today. I'm grateful that my moms in a better mood now but she's gone to the complete opposite, she spends all day scrubbing everything now.  I can finally get away from her crazy ass"

"Oooooo" I winced.

"What?" Imani asked stopping in her tracks.

"Don't be mad at me...."

"Leah what?"

"Okay sooo Um, I kinda started talking to Jamal again."

"What the fuck?" I expected her to be slightly annoyed but she looked more emotional then I thought.

"W-well we talked..and we thought maybe we should try again."

"What the fuck why?"

"We just talked about the whole situation and I understand him better. Plus it's not like I was completely faithful.."

She looked at me like she was waiting on it to make sense.

"... I cheated with you.. the first night he asked me to be his girl...."

No, I didn't tell him I cheated. How could I, what would I say. Hey I cheated with Imani.. don't tell anybody though because she's not ready to come out? I don't think so.

She sucked her teeth. "Fuck him.. anyways what's your mom cooking tonight"

I bit my lip.

"Mmm that's another thing... I might be going out with him tonight..."

"Wow, great cool" Imani said not even hiding her annoyance.

"I mean you can stay the night at my place if you want.. I'm just probably going to be getting in really late."

"Yea cool I guess." I swear she looked ready for me to shut up. So I did.

I don't know why she was acting like this.

She wasn't even trying to hide her attitude. She rolled her eyes. "I guess I'll be there whenever you get home.. whenever that is." She looked me in the eye. "I'm not finishing you when his wack ass can't make you cum anymore."

She walked away.

"Really Imani?" Honestly I was surprised that she even said that... in a busy hallway

"Hey babe" Jamal cooed pecking my lips once I got into his Jeep.

"Hey" I smiled.

I know what your thinking, I'm crazy for getting back with him... but like I said, I cheated too... just nobody found out about it. And... he's my dream guy.. I've literally been crushing on this dude forever and he's finally giving me attention, it's worth a shot... or two.

I whipped out my phone

Leah: Imani what's wrong? You can bring Yaya over.

Imani: it's whatever. Don't worry about it.

Leah: really? 😒

Imani: enjoy your 'date'

Leah: stop being an asshole.

Imani: then stop texting me ✌🏾 you're with your 'man'

"Damn, who's blowing you up?" Jamal asked grabbing my hand and holding it while he drived

"It's just Imani."

"Damn I thought you were my girl not hers" he chuckled.

"Wha-"