28. The 💥

Here the second chapter I said I'd post 🤪✌🏾 Just thought I should let y'all know, it's only 5 more chapters of this story too 🤭😂- Mrs Author Lady ❤️

*IMANI'S POV*

"What's going on here?"  The P.E. teacher stood with his hands on his hip.

Damn. I'm fucked. Camile's going to tell him what we did. Why wouldn't she? We're gonna be fucking expelled.

"I'm the head of yearbook. We got permission from our teachers to be here." She smoothed out her skirt. Her hair was fucked up

"With no adult present?" He asked looking around.

The three of us looked around like we weren't sure what to say.

"Clearly you need some supervision. Horseplay like I caught you doing could've got you suspended. Or gotten your prom taken away.... you got two options. This is a free period for me. I could stay here and supervise you. I'll sit down here off the stage or you can all go back to your classes and I will get your names so I can make sure you actually do so."

We all looked at each other. I saw the hurt in a Camile's eyes as she looked at me.

"We'll stay here.. I really have to get this done today." She said crouching down and picking up decorations off of the floor.

I dropped down to help her.

"Thank you,... that could've been my ass"

"I'm not doing this for you. You're a lying cheating ass bitch. I'm just not gonna let you and your bullshit ruin what prom I have left."

"Camile I'm really sorry I-"

"Wipe your dog ass face. Her cum is drying on it." She said cutting me off before walking past me.

She was right. I was a dog for that. Especially for her catching me in the act like that. I'm not going to lie, seeing her face when she saw us, the tears, her anger when she was trying to fight Leah, it made me feel sick as fuck.

I stopped treating her like a human. I knew she wanted me and she wasn't even trying to be controlling. I had her feeling fucked up for asking whether I wanted Leah. That's truly fucked up.

I could tell Leah felt bad after she calmed down too. We all just hung and set up decorations quietly,

Leah texted her mom in between, making sure we had a ride home.

When the bell rung we all picked up our shit to leave.

"Camile... I shouldn't have fought you. I was being a bitch." Leah said as we headed to the door.

Camile still looked hot about the whole situation.

She glared at Leah. "Yea, you were. But clearly y'all are both fucking snakes. I should've expected it."

She said before walking ahead of us.

Leah looked like she was about to get an attitude but I stopped her.

"Chill. It's no point. You already beat her up."

She rolled her eyes "I know. I was trying to apologize to that stank hoe.. then again she shouldn't have been talking shit like I wouldn't do nothing."

"Nah, you were wrong as fuck. You knew good and well Camile wasn't the fighting type."

"And you knew good and well you shouldn't have kept cheating on her."

"It's not like I didn't have help." I snapped back.

"You stayed with her for your own selfish reasons until it was too late. I told you to break up with her."