New Friends?(Editing)

Timeskip to After School.

Yuri's POV.
i didn't want monika to keep following me,so i just let her go home.
I was cleaning the teacher's lounge,i stopped cleaning when i heard someone calling me.

BUZZ BUZZ

Huh?...Who might be calling me right now....while im still cleaning?...does they know im a cleaner...?

I grab my phone from my pocket.
And then i see who's calling me.
Monika.

"Call."

Monika🌸:Hey,Yuri!

Huh..She sounds happy..?

Me💜:Oh uh hey Monika,Dont worry about me meeting my bullies again..! and why are you calling me? im still in school,you can just come here..?

Monika🌸:Oh uhm...i was ganna ask you that but you said not too so im not ganna ask you that,so i was ganna ask you,if you want to hangou--

i cut her off.

Me💜:Im sorry monika,i cant right now,im cleaning the teacher's lounge right now.

I regret saying that.

Monika🌸:Oh...im sorry for bothering you...

Me💜:Its no problem monika..!

Monika🌸:...

Me💜:...

Me and monika got to a uncomfortable silence for a few minutes.but i was the one to broke the silence.

Me💜:Maybe i can make it up to you,maybe we can meet up at the park..tommorow..!

Monika🌸:Okay,What time...?

Me💜:Maybe 1:00PM?

Monika🌸:Sure...Bye,i'll see you tommorow then..

Me💜:By-
And then monika end the call.

'I never get to say goodbye...'I thought.i sigh.

I look at the time.

2:36PM.

i probably continue cleaning....
'I feel different when im talking to her..whats is this feeling..i dont really know about emotions..but..im always like this nothing but useless about emotions..i shouldn't be thinking about that now..but i only want to know what is emotions..maybe i could ask her tommorow..and i think she sounds uh...sad or upset..?..when i rejected her....i wish i was not the cleaner today,i made my best friend..(Friendzone rip..),upset.'I thought,i started to continue cleaning.I notice two shadow's infront of the door.
I started to get nervous.
And then they started opening the door,and enter.
"Hi uh Emm..what's her name again Natsuki?..'' ''Yuri'' ''Oh Yep! Hi Yuri! I supposed your a new student here?"
"Ye-yes.." "Cool! This School haven't got any new student's lately,The Name's Sayori-" "My name is Natsuki,Nice to meet you,So why are you cleaning here alone?" Yuri Got Silent.
"Maybe Nevermind." "What's her name? I never hear her say her name."I pointing beside's Natsuki. "Sayori!" "So,Do you need help cleaning" Yuri Got Silent Again. "I think that's a yes,Let's go grab some broom's Sayori" "Okay!"

A Couple of Minutes Later.