Meeting

Yuri's POV.           (N/A:Sorry for not updating)

Beep

Beep

...ugrh

Beep

BEE-

I got up my bed,and click the button on my phone.I rub my eyes.I grab my glasses on my table.My vision goes clear.
"Why Summer have to leave so early?"I said,with sadness in my voice.
'Oh well,Time to get ready for Another Year of Hel- I mean school.'I sweatdrop.

I got up on my bed,and went to the bathroom.

-Timeskip to school-

'Why did i came to school so early,but it's so peaceful.'I wondered around the school,not fully aware of my surroundings.After a couple of minutes of walking through the halls,I bump into someone.I apologise that i bump into them.
"Im so sorry!"I apologise.

"It's fine,Oh you must be the new student,nice to meet you,Im monika."

I nodded,looking away with a pink blush on my cheeks.
'It's my first day of school! and im blushing at someone that I just met a couple of seconds ago,what the heck?!'
I forgot that she's still here.I became more and more red as a tomato.I managed to get the words out of my mouth.

"N-nice to meet you too,Monika-Chan,The name's Yuri."

"Are you okay,you look like that you ganna explode any second now,Yuri-san"

"Im f-fine.just tired that's all."

"You sure?"

I nodded.I excused myself to the bathroom.She only gave me a worried look.

In the Girl's Bathroom–

'Why do you have to be always embarrassing!'I yelled in my mind,splashing my face with water.
'This day can't be any worse right?'