Friends?(Editing)

Monika's POV.

Two Weeks Passed.

'Yuri is so cute!! Ofcourse She's ganna be mine someday..haha..'I said,while laughing.I stop myself from laughing,and i continue walking to my house.

Couple of minutes passed.

'Finally,that took me 40 Minutes to come here,Maybe i was too distracted by thinking about yuri.'
I Unlocked the Door And Lock it. I Change my outfit. I wish Yuri Came Home Safe.. I couldn't think about something else, Its Always Yuri... I sit on the couch, I watch TV, Comedy.

 I sit on the couch, I watch TV, Comedy

A Couple Of Hours Later.

I started feeling sleepy, maybe i could sleep.
I Check The Time In my Phone.

6:36PM.

'Huh?,I watch that Comedy Show,For a Damn Whole Frickin' Hour.' I set up my alarm from my phone.And put it on the Coffee Table,I take off my shoes,And Lay down on the Couch.Slowly falling to sleep.

Yuri's POV.

I Check The Time.

6:38PM

I need to wait A Couple of Mins When the Bus comes. I sigh. I sit down to the Bench, I wish i just give monika, my Phone Number. I sigh Again. I look at my phone again.

6:50PM.

A couple of Mins Later.

The Bus Is Here,Finally!
I Enter the Bus And Find a Seat, I sit and i put out my Book from my Bag.

"Portrait Of Markov"

This Book is Interesting,I Got it From The Library.It was the last one.I open the book and began to Reading it.

A Couple Of Mins Later.

I bookmarked the book and put it on my bag, And i got out of my seat and got of the bus. I search my bag to find my keys, And i Found it.Finally.
I Unlocked the door and Locked it.
I go to my Bedroom, And Change my
Outfit.

I go to my bed, And Continue Reading The Book

A Couple Of Mins Later.

"Im getting tired" I thought.
I bookmarked the book,And Close it.
I put it on my desk, And put up the alarm for tommorow,School.

I sigh. I lay down to my bed, And then Darkness comes.