~-Thank you for comforting me and loving me...-~(Editing)

Sayori's POV. (This Chapter/Part have SayorixYuri,and maybe self harm,Angst?)

The Next Day.(Sunday)

I woke up,And look down to see Yuri,holding on to me,and crying..-
Is she crying..?! I became so worried so,I started waking her up.

"Yuri,Yuri!"I said,worried.
''H-huh-Y-yes..Sayori?''She Answered,Crying.
"Why Are you crying,Are you feeling feel,Are you okay,Yuki??"I said,worrying.
''Wait..is that your parents on the picture..?"I continued,Looking at the picture at Yuri's tablestand.
After I said that,she burst into tears again.I hugged her tight,and bury my face into her hair.

After that.- (Im sorry,im lazy.)

After i comforted her,She snuggled to me more.I blushed a bit.When I even tried to let go,she don't let go of me.
''I-Yuri..''I blushed more,and hoping she doesn't sees my face.
''Y-yes.?''She Answered,now burying her face into my hair,and hugging me tight now.I turn red as a tomato,cause i realised her breasts are infront of my face.
"I can't breath,Yuki"I said,still a tomato.
''S-sorry!''When she let go of me,I feel like i want her hug me again.
After that,me and yuri got into a uncomfortable silence with staring each other.
I feel like im dying with her silence.

A couple of minutes passed,that she finally broke the silence.
"Im really sorry,if i made you uncomfortable,Im so sorry.!.."She apologize,finally breaking the silence.
"Its fine,you didn't make me feel uncomfortable,At all!"I lied.
she mumbled something,so i wouldn't hear anything.
"Did you say something?"I questioned,looking at her purple-ish eyes.
"I-i said n-nothing."She,Answered,Looking away,Quitely Embarrassed.
I titled my head.
'Why is she embarrased for?'I questioned myself.

Self harm ahead

Yuri's POV.

I excused myself to the bathroom.I feel like punishing myself for making someone like her..making her Uncomfortable..! Maybe she hates me now.
I grab my knife,And cut my wrists.more.and more.The more i cut,the more blood fall on the floor.

Now I realised im crying,That I missed my old parents that was kind and cared about me,But they change.they change..that They just started to hurt my feelings,abused me,and force me to do something that i don't even want to do..! like making me a maid..But i want them to be happy..!

I cried more.Hurting myself,would even make them happy,i want my parent's to be happy!..

I heard someone yell.
"Yuri!? Please!! Open the door!! Im worried,your in there for 20 minutes!"I forgot Sayori is still in my room.
I began to panic,and finally said something.
"I-im 'fine' Sayori,Don't need to be worried..!"I yelled back.
"A-are you sure,you okay in there..?"She managed to calm down.
I tell Sayori,that im 'okay'.

After alot of Crying.

I Showered,and bandage my cuts.I changed my clothes into a purple hoodie,and shorts.

When I got out of the bathroom,I was
approach by a hug.
"Don't scare me like that,Yuri! I really cared about you..-but..please don't hurt yourself Yuri,whatever you did in there..."Sayori said,crying.She broke the hug.
"I don't care about myself!! I only care about my parent's happiness!! And m-my parent's aren't horrible..and they cared about me and- I thought you would hate me when i make you uncomfortable.."I choke,on my words.I broke down,right infront of her.She hugged me,and began to pat my head.

~~~~~

Sayori's POV. (Sorry,if i keep changing it.)

I keep patting her head,comforting her.
"I don't hate you,but please don't hurt yourself,im worried about your health,you have to care of yourself too,if you want your parents to be proud or happy of you,Take care of yourself,not hurting yourself."I explained. I see yuri nod and just hug me.I stop patting her head.
"Thanks for your concern,and thank you for...comforting me..Sayori"She said,with a smile.a true smile,nor fake or forced.
I smiled at her,And ask something.
"How did your parents,uhm you know..change..?"I questioned her.

"U-uh..."She struggled to say it.

"I think this will help you."I said,getting closer.I kissed her on the lips.She looks shock for a second,but eventually,she kissed back.
We kissed for 30 seconds straight,after we stopped kissing,were out of breath.

She looks at me,and cried,and hugged me tight.She looks so happy when she heard i said.
"I love you,Yuri"I said.and hold her arm.

"I-i love you too,Sayori"She said,quietly.

"So can you tell me,what happened to your parents,why they change.?"

She nodded. And tell a story that happen to her parents.

I was shocked.

After 30 Seconds,I spoke.

"So~ When we ganna have kids~?"I said,while smirking at Yuri.
"U-uhm! Maybe in the future..a-and please stop smirking.."She said,Looking away and turning to a Tomato.
I laugh at her face,she looks at me and gives me the -please-stop-laughing-face.
I stopped laughing,and look away,turning to a color pink.
'She's so adorable~!..Ack!..'I thought,putting my hand to my chest.
I look at her,and she's now giving the cutest angry pout.
I couldn't resist it anymore,so i kiss her again for about 2 minutes.I smirked,that she looks shock for the second time in a row.
"O-Oh my macaroons"She said,turning a blushing mess.
I chuckled at her words.
"Even t-tho im t-together with someone,im still a blushing mess."She mumbled.

I act,i didn't hear what she said.
"Yuri? Can i please cuddle with you~?"I asked,acting innocent.
She nodded.
I grab Yuri's hand,and led her to the bed.Her hand is soft and warm.

(N/A:Oh and quirk reminder,Yuri is the shortest among(Us 👌 😂)the group(Monika being first,Sayori Second,Natsuki Third.)in this Au. 👀)

I push Yuri,on the bed.And i then crawl besides her and hug her,tightly. I whispered something to her ear and she went completely red.I laugh at her.

"I love you,Yuki~"I said

I hold her hand,and kissed her forehead.

"I love you,too. Saki."She Answered back.

And then we fall asleep.

1112 Words
(N/A:Noice,I hope you enjoy this part And this ship!👀 Oh and Saki is Sayori's New Nickname)