"Natsuki's heart ache"

Monika's POV. (Still Saturday)  A/N : Yuri is so beautiful,please😷
(SORRY!!  I DIDN'T UPDATED THIS FANFIC FOR A LONG TIME,I WAS BUSY DOING THINGS. YOU KNOW.. ONLINE SCHOOL?..AHEM.. CONTINUE!)
"In thoughts"

Those two are taking long time in the bathroom.
a couple of minutes past,they've came back,laughing.
I almost get up and slap the pink headed girl, but i manage to calm myself by looking at Yuri's Eyes.They're Beautiful,Everything about her is Perfect,She's Beautiful.Elegant.Smart.and Sexy.

You're Lucky,Brat.

As I was deep thought,i didn't even notice that they were looking at me suspiciously.I was in a middle of a panic,but i manage to tell them.

"I-uh,s-sorry ..I was just thinking about something.."I said.

They look each other ..before they said something to me.

"It's fine ..I guess"

"No need to apologise,we're all like that,Monika-San."

I look away from Yuri,Blushing.I was ganna say something,but what was cut off.

"okay um..soo-what now? im kinda bored."Natsuki said with a angry tune.

"How about we go somewhere,any suggestion?"Yuri said shyly.

"Hmm,how about the park or go to a ice cream store..?"I suggested.

"Candy Store!! Or Ice Cream!!"Sayori suggest.

"Hmph...I'll choose,whatever Yuri-Chan pick.."

"...- uhm..I-i guess ice cream would be f-fine."

"then it's settled! We're going to the ice cream store!"

After I said that, Sayori went first.

Third person pov.

After a couple of minutes of finding the ice cream shop but failed, and they're lost. Sayori went bizzare and go storm all to finding one.

"Monika.. Do you even know where it is..???"yelled Natsuki tiredly.

"Ofcourse! I went there,agh..could you be more patient,natsuki. It's not like we're lost or anything,i obviously know the way!"Monika Explained.

"but.. Monika. We've been walking for 52 Minutes now.. Sayori went ahead of us. I'm sorry M-monika b-but I have to a-agree with Natsuki."Yuri entering the conversation.

Monika sighed.

"Don't get mad at me. but you guys are right. We're completely lost..."

"i-it's alright, Monika. You've done your best..! We c-could ask someone to escort us to the ice cream shop?"

"Hmph... Agh. I can't believe I'ma say this. but we forgive you,Monika. "

Clearly Monika was shocked to hear that coming from Natsuki's mouth.

"oh ahaha.. - thank you,i appreciated that Natsuki. Anyways Let's find someone that could help us! "Monika cheerly said,after that she grabbed Yuri's hand and went sprinting away from natsuki.

"E-EH?? MONIKA-"

Making Natsuki alone.

She quietly followed them,while having to fight the pain,she felt jealous...? She don't know why, but. She just thinks it's better to ignore the feeling.

Natsuki's POV.

"..."

"...."

"This strange feeling had me,feeling hurt these past few minutes..whenever I'm with Yuri..I'm completely fine,but. When she's with another person I just. Felt pain.. I'ma ignore it for now."I sighed.

"Also. Creator-sama, remember what you promise."
Anyways. I don't wanna break the fourth wall that much.

I wonder where is that sayori went to?..Huh. wait- the ice cream shop is just over there..did monika planned this to get closer to Yuri..? Ugh. That B*tch.

I went sprinting ahead of them, and tried to find sayori.

After a couple of minutes.

Ugh..I'm getting tired of finding her...

Wait..why am I finding her anyways?? It's not like I care about her. I only care about Yuri.

There she is- huh.. she's upset..?

"Sayori..? Uh-..hmph. why are you crying for god's sake.."

"..."

"Answer me,idiot."

"I..don't have money to buy ice cream I-I thought I was ganna pay for all of us.."

"You were crying because of that? Agh. Monika is the one paying for it,Cry baby."

"O-oh! Uhm..where are they now..?"

"And who might that be, dumb dumb."

"...Yuri and Monika..?"

"I forgot about them-..agh..f-find them on your own! I'm just Uh..!- Not feeling well yeah! "

"o-oh. Okay,whatever you say Natsuki! You know if you are lost,you'll always met me at the bakery, you know haha-"

I just nodded. 

"I guess.. I'll leave you on your own... But remember what I just said tho!"
Sayori said happily before sprinting off.

...

I don't feel so good. I felt like heck..my heart has been hurting so much these past minutes of my walk.

I'll guess..i will just met sayori whatever she said that want me to go.

" 20 minutes later. "

"SAYORI! There you areee!"

"Heyya natsuki,sorry about that,a dog suddenly chase meeee"

"Why am I not surprised,you'd always pet dogs whenever you seen one,sayori."I said sarcastically.

"B-BUT, THEY'RE SO CUTE NATSUKI-"

"Still Sayori.- it's dangerous to pet random dogs, when they appear hostile."

"Fine..because you did pointed out a good point,wait..-"Sayori stopped.

"Hm?"

"Why are you actually being so nice to me,Natsukiii"She stated.

"Because that is friends are for, Sayor-"

"Aww Natsukii,I didn't know you had a soft spot for meee"

        I remained silent.

Why..- why did my heart race so much for her-

"Sayori it's not like that! I'm just feeling not well these days.."

"EH??? Then you should go home,Natsukii"Sayori grabbed my hand and walked away with me.

Her hand is so.. comforting and warm..

And then we walked my house until it's sunset,and we haven't seen Yuri and Monika for a couple of hours.
But..I'm happy with Sayori by my side.