_Bonding time_

-~Skip to Saturday~-
(N/A:Hello people,Look what i found on google,A Natsuri Photo✨ Cute right?Erm..Sorry Continue on the story!)

Monika's POV.

'Im bored,I want to hang out with my Yuri-Senpai but she's wasting her time on Sayori-Chan.Why i have to be single?!..'

A couple of mins passed still no text from Yuri-Senpai..Maybe I should text her.

*~-*~-*

In the Mall

Yuri's POV.

I flinch a little when something ring in my purse.It was my phone.I was a little shock that Monika message me.

Me🎵💜: Hi Monika-Chan,Do you need anything?

Monika👾:Sorry to disturbed you Umm..Yuri-,but can we please hangout..

I felt guilty.

Me🎵💜:Sure Monika,after me and sayori are done shopping,but can i please invite Sayori,if you don't mind me inviting her.

Monika👾:Sure.I don't mind at all!

~-A couple of mins later.-~

Yuri?

Y-yes,Sayori?

Who texted you,is it Monika?

U-um..y-yes..She called because she want to bond with us..

..Okay..I still don't trust her,But i'll trust you,Short Purple Cupcake! Come on Let's Invite Natsuki,I bet she want to come!

H-huh? B-but I don't know,Monika will allow you to invite more people.
Wha-Sayori! Come back here!

Hehehe,Catch me if you can,Short Purple Cupcake!~

You-!

*~-*~-*

Monika's POV.

I'll give you two a year or two to be lovey dovey so i can have yuri..good thing i have patience.Now i'll have wait for them to come.

*~-*~-*

Yuri's POV.

"Sayori!! Stop running before you bump int-"I shouted.

I see Sayori and some other girl with pink hair,bump into each other.Is that Natsuki or Am i just imagining things?
I shaked my head and help Sayori.After I help Sayori,I can't but look at the girl looking at us,angry.

"Watch where you're going!"Pink Girl Yelled.Before standing up and just looking at me,up and down.I sweatdrop.

"Wait- Are you Yuri from school?"Pink girl said.

"Natsuki?!"Sayori yelled.

"Sayori,Please don't yell,my ears are already hurting from all you're screaming last night."I said covering my ears.

(N/A:They just watch a horror movie,Don't think that they do the 'it' they're like a innocent couple.But I will try to make a smut.just kidding no smut in this book,or If you guys want smut.I can make a chapter.)

"Oh,sorry Yuri."She looks at me with guilty expression.
I sigh.

"It's fine,Sayori.but i don't know if monika would like another visitor."I said with a serious expression.

She looks at me with puppy eyes.

'..I can't stand her cuteness..so i agreed..I hope monika wouldn't mind it..'

*~-*~-*

In Monika's Living Room.

Still Yuri's POV.

'Welcome to my house,make yourself at home..! Oh,you've brought another visitor.'Monika said.I gulp.
After a couple minutes of silence,I broke the ice.

"I-im sorry."

Monika looks at me with a shock expression.

"It's fine,I don't really mind it.And you don't really have to say sorry Yuri."she began to chuckle.

I blush in embarrassment.Sayori notice,I was giving monika a little bit of my attention and makes me sit on her lap/between her legs.I was a blushing mess.

Sayori's POV.

I smirked at Monika.She looks at me with mad and shock expresssion.I look at Yuri and whispered.

"Yuri,I want cuddles."

"E-eh,um I don't know.We could cuddle later..b-because Natsuki and Monika are still awake S-sayori."She whispered back.I nodded.I look around,and notice Monika and Natsuki giving each other death glares.

Natsuki's POV.

'What the fuck does this girl want,she keeps glaring at me.Like she want to fucking kill me!..I was not looking at you! i was just looking at yuri And her big boobs goddamn it!! w-what nono- I meant her face!!'I blushed.

*~-*~-*

I excuse myself to the bathroom.I was in there for a couple of mins before someone knock on the door.I opened it and it was my crush,Yuri.I almost laugh about how she is shorter than me.but i didn't.

"Are you okay Natsuki~Chan,you've been awfully quiet when we are in the living room,and you look red.."Yuri said with a obvious worry look on her face.

"I-im fine Yuri! ,I-it's not like i will be sick for you just to take care of me"I mumbled the last part.

"Okay..Natsuki~Chan,Come to me if you are sick.ok? I will buy some medicine for you"Yuri said with a small smile.I smiled back.

"TO BE CONTINUED."

802 words.

Sorry for the late updates.
i'll try to make longer chapters.Reminder:yuri is like 4.5ft.  (A small thing about me:my height is 5.0ft.)