021

Okay so since I been MIA on here ima just require 45+ votes and 15+ comments because y'all really deserve to get the next chapter.

Thanks for not rushing me and actually waiting for the update 😌🖤

So this chapter is a little shorter than most but that's only be cause the next chapter will be long 😳

Ima start writing it tomorrow and probably have it out on Sunday or Monday depending on what I have to do...

But yea go ahead and read 😭

𝕀'𝕁𝕒𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕚 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕖

_____________________________

"Earl how the fuck yo crackhead ass find out where I stay?"

"Crackhead? All have you know I am a certified scientific hood made pharmaceutical drug tester, I gets paid fa this shit"

"Nigga what?" Pep asked before laughing loud as fuck hitting my arm.

Turning my head his way I mugged him before punching him in his chest.

"Bitch you betta calm yo ugly ass down, doing allat extra shit"

"Girl first of all fuck you, second let yo manly ass hit me like that one mo 'gin ima forget you my grandchild and fold yo ass up" he said as he jumped at me

"Ahh sir yes sir" I said as dryly as I could while waving my hands trying to look scared.

After that we both sat down and everyone started fucking around and making jokes.

"I just realized what you said, nigga yeen my damn Papa"

"Ask ya nana bout me" he smirked before getting up and leaving.

"I know he ain't fucking grama"

"You read my mind cuh"

"He fucking my lady? I'll beat his lil dog looking ass" Earl said.

"Nigga don't nobody want to crackhead ass"

"Certified scientific hood mad- nigga don't nobody give a fuck" murda spoke up cutting Earl off.

"Shit fuck you too, y'all youngins just don't care bout shit no more. Lemme hold ya lighter"

Jigga passed him the lighter and watched as he talked some more shit before lighting his cigarette.

"DAYUM!" He yelled as it blew up in his face making all of us laugh.

"This cigarette got mo kickback than my pipe"

"That's what yo ass get fa talking shit"

"Yea okay whatever jigsaw"

While they continued to go back and forth, Murda got up out of his seat and began leaving the yard, walking towards the house.

"Aye I'Jae come hea right quick" I heard him yell.

"I'm coming toota" I responded making my way to him.When I walked into the house he went into my room so I followed him there.

"Aight so you remember how I told you we know where she at?"

"Yea. Something wrong? Oh my god bruh what the fuck" I ranted feeling myself get sad.

"Nah nah nah, well uh shit we'on know but that's what I wanted ta talk bout, so we gone go tomorrow morning"

"Fa real aww thank you toota, I can't believe you gone take me"

"Oh see cause that's the issue cuh we ain't taking you it's jus gone be me and wassaname nem" he replied as he scratched the back of his neck.

"But why though?"

"Don't worry bout it just know we going..." he told me as he walked towards the dresser taking off his heavy chain.

"Okay so how we gone do this cause I wanna know what's up wit her I wanna see her I wanna-" I said rambling on until murda stopped me.

"Me and them boys gone go check it out and see if it's safe fa you to be there and if it is we gone let you go do what you do, Ight?"

"That's not gone work, how bout I come wit y'all and I stay at the Airbnb while y'all go check shit out then when y'all done I meet up wit y'all"

"I guess we can do that cause I know you not gone stop bothering me bout the shit" he told me before getting in the shower, I did a lil happy dance and left out of the bathroom and began packing our clothes.

"I wonder who she look like" I thought to myself as I finished packing my clothes and started his.

"Sweatpants or no sweatpants?" I asked before sitting there looking dumb waiting on a answer "Sweatpants" I smiled grabbing four pairs.

"Christian Dior Dior, I'm up in all the stores, when it rains it pours, she like the way I errrrr" I rapped while putting his Dior jeans in his bag.

"Shut yo slow ass up" Jigga said walking pass my room.

"You always here"

"Oh well, and you needa go ta Wally World cause yeen got shit yo eat in here" he said as he mugged me.

"That's cause yo faggot ass ate all my shit"

"Why you always living in da past jitt yeen gone get nowhere if you duel on things you can't change"

"Shut up nigga you sound dumb and it's dwell"

"Girl Ian tryna fight you"

"Just go somewhere wit yo slow ass"

Ignoring all the other shit he was saying I walked off. After packing everything we'd need for the trip I went to take a shower and go to sleep.

I was just ready to wake up and be on my way to wherever she was...