06

𝕀'𝕁𝕒𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕚 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕖

_________________________

"I'm finna slide to the sto right fast before they get back you coming or you gone stay here" I asked Murda as I walked in the room seeing him laying down with his face in the pillow

"Whatchu going to the sto fa?"

"I needa cook something cause nana going out wit fathead ass Albert and she ain't gone cook"I said getting aggravated cause that old ass corner boy tryna take my bestie from me.

"Ima come and he needa stay from by my Grama he like her too much and ion like dat" he scoffed while getting out of the bed grabbing his keys

"I'm glad Ian the only one who don't like it cause she swear I'm just selfish wit her, like how I'm selfish if I share her wit you"

"I'm driving and you is selfish now stop talking I got a headache" he told me as we walked out the door. I locked the door and walked to the car waiting for him to press the clicker.

"Boy hurry the fuck up damn walking all slow and shit like it ain't hot yeen gotta be by the car to press the damn button" I snapped while fanning myself making him look at me and laugh.

"You got a slick ass mouth"

"And you got one to match it"

"You right lets go" he nodded while starting the car.

"What sto' you tryna go to?" he asked pulling off.

"I wanna go to Wally World" I responded as I got comfortable, he nodded and went in the direction to Walmart.

After about five minutes I started to get cold, I rubbed my arms trying to warm up but that wasn't working.

"You got this shit cold as fuck Mari"

"Girl it ain't een cold and plus yo ass wearing a jacket" he said mugging me.

"Okay and? This shit ain't warm enough cut the heater on"

"Hell nah yeen finna have my ass burning up grab that jacket from the backseat"

"Yea Ight" I grabbed the jacket and snuggled up under it, before I knew it I was knocked out.

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

"Aye Jae wake up we hea" I heard while I was being shaken. "I'm up I'm up damn stop shaking me" I said yawning.

I opened the door and put the jacket all the way on before getting out of the car, closing the door.

"Yeen had to wear my shit out da car you coulda put that shit back"

"Huh, what you said?" I asked looking confused

"You know you heard me"

"Oh I thought a nigga who ain't getting his jacket back said some" I laughed before grabbing a buggy and going into the store.