014

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕂𝕙𝕒'𝕃𝕖𝕚𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟
"𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪"

______________________________

"Move bruh damn feet all in my fucking face and shit" I scoffed while pushing Jigga off the pull out be the hospital gave us.

"Nigga fuck you, shit ain't nobody wanna be on this shit wit you anyways hospital got niggas on this weird shit" he said getting up going to the door.

Opening the door he scanned his surroundings looking for a nurse.

"Aye light skin in da blue scrubs chem're right quick" he called out to someone.

"Yes, how may I help you?" She asked him.

"I need a um a- I need ya numba" I said cutting him off cause jhit was bad as fuck.

"I might be able to help with that" she smirked showing off one of her dimples before turning and looking at Jigga who was mugging me "and again how may I help you?"

"Mmcht mane always doing some shit, but I need a nudda bed in hea and a gayta ade wit the lil crackas y'all be having a nigga hungry" he told her saying the beginning under his hot ass breaf.

"Y'all funny but anyways I'll see what u can do" she laughed before turning around walking off.

"Bestfriend help me up" I heard Jae say making me turn around seeing her try to stand up.

"Ight hol' up"

Putting her arm around my shoulder I helped her up and walked her to the bathroom.

"Let me know when you done" I told her walking out colliding the door.

"What y'all niggas doing up?" Pep asking sitting up in the bed.

"Nigga it's 1:30 and what you doing sleeping by grama?"

"Quit asking me shit jhit you police as fuck" he laughed.

"Let me find out"

"The older the berry the sweeter the juice"

"Nigga it's the blacker the berr- I said what I said" he smirked cutting Jigga off.

"Shut y'all asses up"

"Nigga take yo hurt ass back to sleep" I said playfully mugging murda.

When he got ready to say something Jae called my name and I went to help her out. After putting her back in the bed everybody woke up and began talking.

"All y'all talking wit them turds in y'all mouths and ion like dat" Jae told us while scrunching her face up.

"I'Jae"

"Irene! Damn shut up sometimes" She said mugging her before covering her mouth up "my bad my bad I gotta get use to us being cool again"

"Yea ight"

"Y'all hungry?"

"Hell yea" June said yawning.

Damn I forgot this nigga was here. Why the fuck he sleeping in the window ceil anyways shit who dumb enough to use the curtains as a cover?

"You weird as fuck"

"And you wounded as fuck"

"Nigga fuck you" murda responded wit a mean ass mug before laughing. Yea niggas really weird round here.

"So uhh since nobody else wanna bring it up who shot y'all?" I asked twisting my lips to the side.

"That dirty ass bitc- That pussasshoe who y'all said y'all wouldn't een let think of y'all dick. She pulled up to the gas station where we was at on some weird shit and right when we turned our backs to her on some retarded shot she shot our dumbasses" Jae explained cutting Murda off.

"I thought I was dead, that bitch shit me twice" Jae said shaking her head "like you really that mad that some niggas wouldn't let you do nothing wit them that you gotta shoot me?"

"That hoe bogus as hell"

"And she gone get ha bogus ass whooped" Irene chimed in rolling her eyes "wait til I see that lil stick body, fishy ass, dick sucking ass hoe I'm beat ha ass like she stole something then ima let y'all do y'all damage"

"I- yes ma'am talk yo shit Rene" Grama said clapping "my baby finally let them mama instincts kick in"

"Im cryin that's the nicest thing you ever said to me" I'Jae cried wiping her tears.

"What the fuck" Jigga mumbled.

"They always like this when they cool?"

"Nah this sum new" I whispered back to him.

"That was nice?"

"To them it was"

"Y'all so when I thought I was dead I was hearing this nigga talking to me right talkin bout so 'jAe YoU gOoD?' Like nigga i just got shot twice do it look like I'm good"

"Next time ian gone say shit"

"I couldn't een say shit back I think I was in a coma or some shit cause you know how you still be conscious but can't move or say nun?" She asked us

"Yea the doctor say yo body went into shock when it happened"

"Ohhh okay, but why she had to shoot me right here though?" She said pointing to her stomach area.

"Shit Ian got answers to none of these questions but we gone handle ha ass right after Irene tare dat ass up"

"As y'all should" she replied before standing up getting her purse "Um I'm finna go to this lil store they got here and get us some clothes then ima get food, but y'all niggas that I'm just now meeting on y'all on cause yea, I'll get the food but the clothes... no"

"It's skraight I got some in da car" Pep said getting up.

"Ian tryna be funny I was just saying cause ion know nothing bout y'all- shit y'all get the point" she tried to explain before giving up "uhh Gentle come on so you can help me"

"Gentle? Who the hell is Gentle" Jigga retarded ass asked.

"Me nigga" I responded mugging him because I feel like he tryna be funny

"I- nigga yo ruthless ass is far from gentle, shit I'm so used to calling yo ass Mooney I fa got"

"Jhit shit yo ass up" I told him as I walked out with her.

"Make sure you use it" the light skin nurse from earlier said slipping me a piece of paper wit her name and number in it as she walked in the room with Jigga snacks.

-

I- so like what I'm the actual fuck 🤭😭

Ian een try ya publish this lame ass chapter 😒

Wattpad buggin!

Like right when I cut my phone back on and went to Wattpad I got a notification saying I published a chapter 🤔

How tf?

But anyways requirements!!!!!!
Make sure y'all do it in time for the next chapter.

30+ votes and 20+ comments