08

𝕀'𝕁𝕒𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕚 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕖

________________________

"I'll never snitch on you daddy, I'll hold a brick for you daddy, smash on a bitch for you daddy, top of da ritz get ate like a steak ima cream on ya face lil dadd- ahhh shit murda what the fuck" I rapped walking in the room dropping my towel but quickly pulled it back up when I realized murda was sitting on my bed smoking a blunt.

"Whatchu acting like that fa? Like Ian neva seen a girl naked a sum"

"Boy fuck what you done seen, you just don't needa see me like this" I mugged while wrapping the towel all the way around me going into my closet.

"Ight jhit but I came in hea to see if you still had some hennessy"

"Yea it's on the dresser" I said walking out in black biker shorts and a black thrasher t-shirt.

"Incoming call from My Best Bitch 👯‍♀️🥰" I heard Siri aggravating ass say while I was putting on my lotion and perfume.

Walking to get the phone I stopped once I seen murda pick it up and answer it.

"What you want?" He asked her

"She say she tryna slide this way" he told me looking like he was waiting on an answer.

"Uhh yea tell her she come now" I responded earning a nod from him

"She say gone head and come through and all them other bitches you wit gotta stay whea they at" he told her before hanging up the phone

"I- oh my god Mari why you so rude?"

"Ion know them goes fuck I'm being nice to em fa?"

"I guess you right" I said walking out the room seeing him follow me out.

As I turned into the kitchen he went towards the living room.

I had to find something to cook. I realized I still had some ribs that didn't get cooked so I took them down and let them thaw out.

I got some potatoes and took them to the sink. I cleaned them, then peeled them before chopping them up.

Taking a big pot I filled it with water, put some butter in it, and a little salt just to boil my potatoes.

"Mari what kinda vegetables should I put wit this food?" I asked him making him get up and come in the kitchen

"Whatchu cookin?"

"Smothered ribs and some tadas"

"Damn I would say corn but I'm tied of corn do some string beans"

"Okay you gone snap em?"

"Uh do the corn"

"Lazy ass nigga" I scoffed as I continued to do what I was doing.

After about 10 minutes the ribs were thawed out so I took them out, cut them up and seasoned them. Once I finished that I rolled them around in flour and got the grease ready.

"Ahhh shit" I yelled as I threw a rib in the grease trying to avoid getting popped

"Jhit what the fuck wrong witchu?" He asked walking in the kitchen

"I just got popped by that dumb ass grease"

"That's cause you doing it wrong you pose to lay it in dea not throw the shit"

"Well you do it bitch"

"Watch ya mouth. Now move ya scary ass out da way"

Right when I finished washing my hands I heard someone knock on the door. I knew it wasn't the boys cause they know how to get in.