015

𝕀'𝕁𝕒𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕚 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕖

___________________________

"Mane this shit hurt like a bitch I need a Perc or some shit this lil ass ibuprofen ain't working" murda hissed in pain as he laid in the bed.

"Yeen neva been shot before?"

"Yea but two times at the same time nah and in the ass cheek? Hell nah, ain't no nigga eva been that crazy" Murda said getting comfortable in the bed.

Just as I was about to lay down with him somebody knocked on the door making me take my knee of the bed and head that way.

"You expecting somebody?"

"Nah them boys out dea tryna handle yo hoe ass friend so ik it ain't them" he replied as he limped out of the room following me.

"I'm coming I'm coming damn you can stop knocking" I scoffed as I opened the door.

"Who the fuck is you?" Murda asked beating me to the question.

"Jhit ian een come hea fa you to be honest so Ian finna feed into allat extra shit you got going on"

"Lemme go fa my criple ass end up killin a nigga" he mugged as he turned around mumbling shit going back to the room.

"Okay so what you want?"

"My og sent me hea fa my pops whea he at?"

"Who is ya pops?" I asked him scrunching you my face.

"Jaevon Moore"

"That can't be ya daddy cause that's my daddy and I'm his only child so..."

"No you not I'Jae and yea he is na whea he at cuh it's hot as fuck"

"Hold yo come in right quick" I told him cause right now I'm confused as fuck.

We walked into the living room and sat down. No one said nothing yet, I don't know why he didn't speak but I was trying to gather my thoughts before I dove into the conversation we were about to have.

"How you know my name?"

"You my sister duh now where my daddy?"

"If I'm yo- how you don't know he- sir you speaking a whole lotta French and i need you to speak English, who even is you?" I asked probably sounding retarded as fuck.

"Jaevon"

"Mane what the fuck you gotta be playing cause you died, and he died both of y'all died when allat shit went down an-and youn een look like JJ"

"What you mean both of us died? Ian never die I was ina fuckin coma, my daddy dead?"

"He died in the accident just like we thought you did, yo mama ain't tell you? We had a whole funeral fa both of y'all and she was at both of them except yours was a closed casket" I explained earning a confused facial expression from him.

"The fuck Keisha got going on?"

"Ion know but you finna make me cry can I have a hug?" I asked him feeling my self get emotional, I really thought I lost everything, my dad and my brother, it still don't feel real he look like a whole different person.

"Yea com'mere" he answered as he opened his arms out to me making me go hug him.

"Since our mamas ain't shit I guess we all we got other than nana" he said breaking away from the hug.

"Wait na junior Irene done changed, speaking of her I gotta go to her court hearing tomorrow cause her ass done got arrested for beating the bitch that shot me"

"Who shot you?" He asked jumping to his feet.

"Boy sit yo ass down yo ass prolly don't een know what a gun look like no more been sleep for damn near 6 years hell you might not een member how to fight"

"Ima Real nigga stop playing wimme Toot, crazy how I went to sleep 16 and woke up 22 that shit really bogus a hell" he laughed as he sat back in the couch.

"Well ya room ain't been touched if you wanna stay here"

"Fa Real? Shiiit Toot you lyin? Yea a nigga finna be on one na come look" He said as he got up with me following big his lead.

When we got into the room he lifted up the floorboard and pulled out a box. Opening the box we saw money, weed, pills, and a gun.

"How daddy ain't know you had all this shit? He shoulda beat yo ass"

"He wasn't gone do shit he gave me most of this shit, before we got innat accident"

If you ask me that's fucked yo cause he gone let my brother be a drug dealer but I can't? Tuh it be ya own people.

"That shit ain't fair Vonny"

"How it ain't? I done heard bout how you livin, just think about it if he woulda let you do that imagine how fucked up you would be, you wouldn't een finish school, shit I had already gave up, I quit school and he said since I was already in the game he would feel better if he put me on and not then random niggas ina street"

"Oh okay so uhh can I be a drug dealer now?" I asked tooting my lips up.

"I just got back and I'm already finna catch a case toot gone some whea" he said as he went through the rest of his stuff

"Welp, I tried"