013

"Rip Zae" June said letting a tear slip out sliding down his cheek.

𝕀𝕤𝕒 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟

*This Chapter Has Requirements*
_________________________

"Ouuu yes Al right there baby" I moaned while wrapping my arms around his torso.
"Put ya name on It put ya name on it"

"You like that don't you Is-" he started to say but got cut off by my phone ringing for the fifteenth time.

"Gone head and answer it baby" he told me while getting up and pulling up his boxers. I answered the phone and mugged him as he walked off.

I knew I shoulda went for Pep, he got the kinda energy I need. Al ass tap out after a quickie and ion like that. I'm finna drop his ass quicker than a bad happen.

"Hello" I said with an attitude still thinking about the wrong choice I made.

"Ma the shot her, t-them people found her bleeding out in front of the corner store" Irene cried.

"Okay damn damn calm down who got shot?"

"I'Jae mama the shot I'Jae and I know ian always been the best mama to her but Ian never expect this to happen" she told me as she cried harder.

"Alright baby okay I'm finna come get you and we gone go to the hospital"

"Thank you cause ion think I'm strong enough to go alone, hell she might not even let me in"

"Alright I'm on my way" I told her hanging up the phone wiping my tears.

Thirty minutes later....

"Hello, North Florida Regionals Hospital, your speaking with Amy Snaffer, I'm calling on behalf of an Amaris Kaleek Reid. You were recently made his power of attorney so we had to call and let you know that he has been admitted and is now in surgery" they lady told me through the phone.

"Damn they got both of my babies" I said crying even harder. Blowing the horn for Irene to come out. She bet not come out here looking like no hoe.

When Irene came out she looked very presentable, not in a over the top kind of way but in a way that a mother should.

She looked hurt, I mean she does have every right to be, her only child who she never got her relationship back right with is facing life or death, and now all the guilt is falling down on her.

Opening the car door Irene got in and put on her seatbelt. "Mama I'm so sorry for everything I ever did" she cried.

"It's okay baby we can go over that another time right now we just needa pray for I'Jae and Amaris"

"Okay mama" she respond before put her head in her lap praying.

Minutes later we were pulling up to the hospital. We got out and Irene started walking a little slower than me, she was scared of what I'Jae would say when she seen her.

I hurried and walked in and went to the front desk. "Um hey, I'm here for my grandchildren I'Jae Asai Moore and Amaris Kaleek Reid" I told the lady as she looked up their info.