012

𝕆𝕞𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℙ𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕆𝕗 𝕍𝕚𝕖𝕨

__________________________

"So Mari you had fun?" Jae asked as she and Murda walked out of the venue that his party was at.

"Yea that shit was litta den a bitch" he smiled as he danced to the music that was blasting from the building.

Jae and Murda were the last of the gang to leave because he didn't want to leave everyone, after all it was his party.

They venue was still full of drunk people just vibin and enjoying the time while it lasted.

"Ian know yo lil ass could dance like that" Murda smirked as he held Jae's hand walking to the car.

"I mean I can do a lil sum" she laughed.

"A lil sum? Yea Ight, yo ass had me wanting to trap up ass"

"I wish to ass would, on Virgin Mary loose ass coochie I would beat yo ass like you stole something" she said playfully mugging him as they got into the car.

"You ain't gone do shit"

"And you ain't fucking me no more" She told Murda making him grab her by the throat.

"Aye jhit didn't I tell yo ass you stuck wimme?"

"Yes daddy" she replied as she bit her lip.

"Gimme kiss" he told her causing her to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him. When they broke away from the kiss they drove off, leaving the venue.

After driving for about fifteen minutes they decided they wanted to stay at his house tonight.

"Ian never been to yo house, how it look?"

"Like a house"

"Mmcht come on na you know what I'm talking bout"

"You'a see when we get there" he told her as he rested his right hand on her thigh.

"Sing fa me"

"Boy I can't sing"

"Why lie?"

"I'm not lying" she responded, in her eyes she didn't feel like she sounded good singing, but everyone else loved to hear her voice.

"Please it's my birthday"

"Boy is 12:35 yo birthday over"

"Well gimme a late birthday present then"

"Okay damn what song"

"Ouuu sing dat one that the bald head hoe off empire sing" he said snapping his fingers trying to think of the name of the song

"Murda i- what bald head hoe?"

"I think ha name Z Bolemia"

"Ohhh boy shut up her name V. Bozeman and you not finna give my lady to much"

"Yea Ight but sing her song fa me and sing it like you talking to me. I like sat shit"

"Ight hold up, lemme play the instrumental"

"Fa what?"

"Cause it help me remember the words" she explained as she pulled it up and hooked her phone up to the aux.

As they pulled up to the gas station he stopped at a pump and she began to sing.

"I would tell you that I loved you tonight, but I know that I got time on my side" she sung as she grabbed his face turning it towards her.

"Where you going? Why you leaving so soon? Is there somewhere else that's better for you?"

"Ian going no whea" he mumbled but she heard him

"What is love if you're not here with me? What is love if it's not guaranteed? What is love if it just up and leaves? What is love if you're not here no more? What is love if you're not really sure?"

"What is love? What is love?"

"Ion een know and Ian tryna find out" he told her as he kissed her.

"I just luh yo voice like you can sing that fa mea and Ian een gone be mad more. That shit can probably make me change my lifestyle"

"Awww that's so cut-" she started to say but got cut off by someone knocking on her window.

"What the fuck?" She said as she turned her head.

"What you doing here?" She asked the person as she and murda got out of the car.

"Nothing just been thinking bout some shit"

"Yea Ight now you can think some whea else, catch the fuck out" Murda said mugging them

"You still a ride ass bitch ainna?" The person asked murda

"Aye but look ian een come hea fa allat, I'm gone" they said walking off and once murda and Jae turned their backs to them bullets pierced through both of their skin making the person take off running.

"Ahh fuck" murda groaned as he tried to move but found himself unable to.

"Jae you good?" He asked waiting for a response but got nothing in return

"I'Jae bruh don't close yo eyes whateva you do stay up bruh, just listen to my voice" he told her but she had already passed out and soon enough he followed her lead.

-

Okay so why y'all had to choose B though 🥱

I gave y'all hints and y'all still chose B

Y'all some bold bitches 🤣

But look at the choices

I guess y'all kinda chose something decent 🤷🏽‍♀️

30+ votes

20+ comments