016

*okay so I wasn't gone post this chapter because y'all ain't get the comments to where they supposed to be at in the last chapter but Ian gone do my loyal readers like that so here y'all go 🙃

*and the needs 45+ votes and 25+ comments for y'all to get a chapter 17 😒

𝕀'𝕁𝕒𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕚 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕖

_____________________________

"Boy, this pussy talk English, Spanish and French. Boy, this pussy talk Euros, dollars and yens. Boy, this pussy talk Bentleys, Rovers and Benz. Boy, this pussy fly private to islands, to M's" Jigga rapped as he Kodak bopped his way out of the kitchen.

"I told y'all that lil boy a lil fruity but nah y'all ain't wanna believe me" Irene said to us.

"And I told y'all she was gone go to jail and come out a nasty ass dyke" he replied while mugging her.

"Oh baby trust me when I say I'm far from a dyke, ask ya daddy bout me"

"Gir- aight both of y'all needa shut the hell up" Nana yelled cutting him off.

"She started it first"

"Ian start shit he di-"

"I don't care I'm finishing it, damn y'all grown asses bouta make me sick" she scoffed coming all the way down the stairs. After that we just sat there in silence until Pep made his way into the living room. Everyone watched him as he sat next to Nana getting comfortable.

"Uhh Pep if you fucking my nana just say dat" I told him earning a pop on the back of my head from Jaevon. This nigga been acting like this since he got back right, popping me and shit like I'm some lil ass girl.

"You gone stop doing that shit" I snapped while mugging him.

"I'm grown, I'm da big brudda" he said standing over me trying to be serious before we both broke out in laughter.

"So Jaevon why yo mama ain't feel the need to let us know teen die? Had us spend allat money onnat fruneral and yeen een dead"

"Ion een know but she cut off she ain't een tell a nigga that they daddy died y'all bout he ain't wanna come see me"

"Do I have permission to beat her ass?"

"Nah y'all know she can't fight"

"But still- no Irene yo ass get in two fights and all of a sudden you mayweather" he said cutting her off making me laugh

"Fuck y'all" she replied  muggin us

"Watch how you talk to my grand babies lil girl"

For about ten more minutes we sat there talking until my phone started ringing. "Incoming Call From UPS 🤑💚".

As soon as I picked up the call everyone turned my way, all them niggas was looking surprised while Murda was pissed off. These niggas weird.

"Hello"

"Hi this is Kayden from UPS"

"Hey Kayden" I smiled because I knew they were watching me.

"Okay so we have your package and it's ready for pick up"

"Alright just give me the location and I'll be there in a few" I told him before hanging up, and grabbing my keys.

"I'll be back" I yelled before being stopped by Murda.

"Aye you got me fucked up, I seen that shit on Instagram where them hoes be naming they side niggas after Pizza Hut and shit, send me the niggas address or that's yo ass cause really both of y'all got me fucked up"

"Tell her grand baby"

"Nana??"

"Oh my bad my bad baby ima just sit this one out"

"We cool but chill out on my lil sis, she may not be right in the situation but yeen gone do allat extra shit especially fo she get a chance to explain herself" Jaevon said

"Thank you, but ima let him go to this address and look like a damn fool" I scoffed before pushing past him and going to my car.

Told y'all these niggas is weird.

•••

"I don't care I don't care you out hea tryna make it seem like I'm just some hoe or sum" I yelled at Murda through the phone.

"My bad Jae I'm sorry fa real I just ain't used to messin wit nobody real all I used to mess wit was hoes cause Ian wanna be in no relationship but I wanna be wit you"

"Alright Amaris I gotta go, my break over"

"What you mean yo break over? you was off today"

"I got mad at you and they needs somebody to come in so I'm here" I explained as my friend walked up to me.

"Hey boo Terry irritating ass looking for you" she told me as she sat down next to me.

"Ima call you later my supervisor want me" I told him before hanging up.

"What she want now? She pissing me off like damn I'm already here on my off day cause yo ass can't make a fucking schedule right" I vented as we walked through the double doors, that led to the lobby of the nursing home we worked at.

"Girl fa real cause why her stank ass got me working a double Tomorrow"

"Wait ain't yo baby performance on Tomorrow?"

"Yes now when I don't come to work I bet not hear shit from her cause I been had them clear my schedule for that day"

"She tried it, but ima see you ina lil bit Ty I'm finna go see what this hoe want, if ion see you text me and tell me the information so I can come see my baby dance"

"Alright see you later I'm finna go change Mrs.Fletcher and wash her up"

"Pissy ass Mrs.Fletcher?" I asked

"Yes Chile" she said shaking her head.

"Hea babes you gone need this more than me" I laughed while handing her my blunt

"Aww thanks" she smiled hugging me before we went our separate ways.